Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby, Irene, is incredibly beautiful. I can't believe how cute she is!

I think Irene looks a lot like her father. And she has the same Miguel's lovely nose. And she has adorable and intense blue eyes. I think it's very unfair to discuss who is better looking, she or Leonor, since the two are just babies and all the talk is about the looks and not the personality, that is matter after all.

Like rest of their children Irene looks a lot like her father.

irene is sooo cute !!!

I like much this photo of Queen with Irene is precious.

deadline

monica821 said:
irene is sooo cute !!!

I like much this photo of Queen with Irene is precious.

Her facial expression in this is so sweet!

Irene is soooo sweet!!!!! :wub: :wub:

photo HQ

She is just too precious.:wub: I love her little expressions, they're so adorable.

Thanks a lot for the great scans, Mon! Little Irene is so cute with her little curly hair and I love to see both grandmothers with their grandchild!

Thanks so much for the pictures. She looks so incredibly sweet :wub: Just so adorable!

irene is a doll! she look exactly like her father!

All of the Urdangarin kids look like their father:), and they are very beautiful.

She is so cute and so sweet. Fortunately she doesn't look like Borbon, she resembles her father family.
Irene is a precious name, it means peace in greek, though I don't like the way it sounds in spanish, anyway in english sounds much better.

Curls

Isn´t that an advantage that the fourth child and only daughter has inherited curls in contrast to her brothers!

Saturn said:
She is so cute and so sweet. Fortunately she doesn't look like Borbon, she resembles her father family.
I
I wanted to say that in my post above hence the smiley face, but since you said it I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

I'm sure that she is much more resembles her father family. But the other hand when I look on her little cute face I think that she somehow resembles Leonor - eyes:ohmy:

queenofcelts said:
OH!:flowers:
Irene is cute, imagine how beautiful she will be at 18...:wub:

Yes, She is very beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes, all four will be big heartbreakers someday:wub: :wub: :wub:

All the Urdangarin children are just adorable with their blonde hair and their blue eyes...But Irene is more beatiful than her brothers since she has so beatiful curls...:wub:

Vanesa.

Irene Urdangarín already goes to the infantile school.
I put some photo to you of the moment later !!!!!

monica said:
Irene Urdangarín already goes to the infantile school.
I put some photo to you of the moment later !!!!!

Really? Allready, that's soon. I'd sure love to see a picture of that :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom