Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
annaraikko said:
By the way, could someone please tell me where are the pics of Irene at the port? She was carried in a Maxi-Cosi and she was about 2 months old or so. I remember seeing them in here but I can´t remember where and I´d like to print them out. THANKS! :)
Please, see post nr. 2, in the first page of this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/256494-post2.html

I like her with the dummy on, I think she looks cute!:)

By the way, How old is she? 1 year old already?

Not until June 5th. She's 8 months old (completed yesterday)

8 months! What a big girl! And it seems to me like it was yesterday when I was sitting here waiting for an announcement that Infanta Critina finally has her little girl!:)

Awww she's sooo cute!! It's so sweet to see her big brothers all love and adore her so much. Can you imagine the tough time her future boyfriends are going to have?! They have to pass the protective father and 3 big brothers test!! Good luck guys! :)

Irene is a very pretty baby :D :p !!!!!!

I really love Irene's beautiful blue eyes!!!. I think she and Leonor are the cutest royal babies ever

want to see Irene because surely already begins to walk, has to be precious :) ;) !!!!!!

it looks much like Juan when he was but small ;) !!!!!

I was thinking the same, she looks so much like Juan when he was a baby. I cannot believe how gorgeous she is.:) She and Leonor are sooooooo cute

IRENE ES VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! IS A VERY PRETTY BABY!!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait for when she'll start to walk around and play with the boys.

The Duke and Duchess of Palma certainly created a dreamy family!

very pretty~~~~!!!!! I bet Irene and Leonor will be the stars for the royal family's summer vacation this year~1

She looks much fuller than a couple of months ago. Still cute though.

Kelly said:

Well babies are usually very chubby at this age:rolleyes: :cool:

I suppose. Although in some hispanic cultures it is the custom to have babies overly chubby. What about Spain?

Therefore there is of all types of you babies ;)

Kelly said:

I think that is because she's cozily accomodated in her pram.

Remember how Leonor seemed much fuller outside Ruber and how she was "slimmer" at the official pictures?

Kelly said:
I suppose. Although in some hispanic cultures it is the custom to have babies overly chubby. What about Spain?

Royal babies are usually chubby: Amalia, Alexia, Irene's brothers, etc; it's not only an Spanish tradition;)

I think she is beautiful. Sometimes it is funny that the boys end up really cute and the girls end up kind of plain. You can tell this didn't happen here. I know it has history but I really don't like the name Irene, don't mean to offend anyone.

She's a beautiful baby. I think she's prettier than Leonor.

Rebafan81 said:
I know it has history but I really don't like the name Irene, don't mean to offend anyone.

I don't like the name Irene the way it is pronounced in English, but in Spanish it sounds very pretty, well at least I think so anyway:)

I ADORE this name! It's my greatgrandmother's name!:)
And I don't think it's proper to compair both girls. Irene is 5 months older than Leo and looks very different. When you are a baby you are changing every week. It will be use compairing them when they are adults!:)

lise said:
She's a beautiful baby. I think she's prettier than Leonor.

How can you say that, if we haven't seen Leonor since her cristening?, otherwise, She could have changed a lot this months, so please, don't try to compare the two girls. Both are beautiful.;)

My favorite one is Irene but does not mean that leonor be worse, sure that she is beautiful :p !!!!!!

I believe that all the babies are precious,Irene,Ingrid,Sverre,leonor,Alexia....... :D :p !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, nonono, nonono ! only Leonor, hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom