Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 4: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grevinnan said:
Perhaps Q. Beatrix can send them some of her industrial strength hair spray. That should fix any strands of hair that may dare to go astray.
:lol:.....

she's a precious little doll, no matter if her hair is perfectly in place or not.

Last edited:
Calm down everyone.
This is the purpose of this forum, exchange our opinions, without irritation. We are free to admire Leonor's dress or smile, but if we say that we would prefer her in another colour, it does not mean a bad comment on this baby.
Personnally, I found the outfit she wore last December in Lanzarotte, (Jeans and jacquette) AWFUL, but it does not mean anything negative or bad thoughts in a baby, which in anyway is beloved by her parents..

I think it's safe to say that most people have already expressed their opinion (and all possible points of views) about the state of hair of Infanta Leonor.
Let's focus on more Current News of Infanta Leonor.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forums Moderator

Last edited:
I totally agree. She looks like a doll. Never remember that she'just a baby. The pic is marvellous, so natural as many family makes with their child for christmas card !
The Princes has given by this way a family foto which seems so good and so nice for me! Enjoy it and wait for a new pic.....I miss fotos of them!!!

I have no idea of why some people insist! the gril is a doll a beautiful doll!

Everyone has the right of his/her opinion, which includes agreeing and disagreeing on any matter (as long as it is done in a civil way).
Let's respect each other's point of view.

Last edited:
Leonor is a beautiful girl, in the photos she looks like a doll with her blue eyes and her blonde hair. I like very much the photos.

Video

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/188365/0/traje/infanta/leonor/

The dress of the infanta Leonor, success of sales

In Hinojosa of the Duke (Córdoba) one does not speak about another thing these Christmas holidays.

The workshop of seam that there Valentina Tamaral directs, with more than 30 years of work to her backs, is the author of the dress that the Infanta Leonor illuminates in the Christmas letter of congratulation that the Princes of Asturias have sent this year.

In her place of work, Valentina hangs a copy of the dress- to white and red pictures - close to the photo of the letter of congratulation. This fills with pride all the workers of this textile company.
Certainly that the dress was a wisdom because it is a success of sales. And now Valentina's workshop not stop.

Photo of the dress
http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/01/04/546416.jpg

ha she is already making money

RADKER18 said:
ha she is already making money

Yes, but bfore thinking to the money, as spanish mothers like to dress well their little baby girl, you can to be sure that this dress will be copyed:flowers:

Lucky little girls:wub:

Awww, what a cute close-up of the drewss. Adorable!

adelaide said:
Yes, but bfore thinking to the money, as spanish mothers like to dress well their little baby girl, you can to be sure that this dress will be copyed:flowers:

Lucky little girls:wub:

Loved that video interview. The persons involved spoke with such delight on the work they did and their joy it ended up as Princess Leonor's holiday dress. The little Infanta is now a fashionista trend setter in diapers! :)

Agree, she is so cute. Another little royal angel:angel:

planetcher said:
Was the dress custom-made for her?

Not, it seems that the design had been made by the workshop for the shops of El Corte Inglés.;)

Leitiza must shop a lot in El Corte Inglés :)))

biboquinhas said:
Leitiza must shop a lot in El Corte Inglés :)))

It is normal, in Madrid there is many El Corte Inglés. You have the advantage of being a mall that they have of everything, and in clothes they have many marks, without need to visit the shop of each one. You can buy Roberto Verino's skirt, Burberry's shirt, a shoes of Pura Lopez, or Carolina Herrera's purse everything in the same place. Besides, of books, perfumes or things for the home.For persons like they who have few opportunities to be going to buy it is very comfortable.

I like this sweet creature very much. However, I do not like this dress for her. Since she is a blonde, darker colours would suit her better than this one. A dark blue or a dark green or a dark red would have been perfect...And more in "Christmas Tradition" I think!

Vanesa.;)

I thought she looked so cute in that dress!

I concur.. she looked so cute with her dress and of course her million dollar "two-teeth" smile :)

Since the picture was released quite some time ago, I think there will be no need to continue posting comments on how great Infanta Leonor looked.

Everyone's opinion is valued here but it would be a good idea to continue the discussion in this thread, when we have something substantial to add.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Spanish Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom