Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 3: August - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:w00t: OHH MY GODD.....Leonor is an angel!!..How beautiful she is!:wub:
I love her little dress,her shoes and i also like the decoration:flowers:

Last edited:
I love this Christmas card too, so familar and simple.... a dream. Leonor is so cute !

I have been eagerly waiting to see this year's Christmas card and it did not disappoint. Leonor looks so adoreable. Next year she will be posing for the card with her lttle sister!

leonor is so so cute! she is a doll!!!!

What a DOLL!!!! She is soooooo adorable
God Bless them this Christmas!!!

Wonderful picture:flowers:Leonor looks so cute.I love her dress:wub:

She's so adorable, even w/o the princes, this is the best christmas card.

The christmas card of Leonor y absolutly adorable,the little princess is veeery cute,like and doll... but i´d like to see the photo bigger:rolleyes:

Photo

Well the litle infanta is very pretty but... where is her left foot??? I can't see it on the picture... in Spain they are talking about it!!!

The video says that "she is 14 months old and has 2 teeth". It is weird, she should have more, not only 2.

saphills said:
The video says that "she is 14 months old and has 2 teeth". It is weird, she should have more, not only 2.
The journalist can't know how many teeth Leonor has in her whole mouth... we see 2 teeth in the photo, but nobody can say how many teeth she has, just from looking at the photo...:rolleyes:

It is so simple that in the photo she raise the leg or had it in the step of the chimney and as her dress is long then is not seen. That odd habit has people to look for failures to everything. The next one would have to do it as the kings and thus, finish criticizing a girl.:bang: :bang:

CRIS said:
It is so simple that in the photo she raise the leg or had it in the step of the chimney and as her dress is long then is not seen. That odd habit has people to look for failures to everything. The next one would have to do it as the kings and thus, finish criticizing a girl.:bang: :bang:

I totally agree with you Cris, HER OTHER LEG IS SUPPORTED IN THE STEP(I hope that there are not more questions about it)... some people only want to create controversy of a simple anecdote.

Leonor is absolutely pretty:wub:

Leonor is a precious little doll! :wub:
I think we should stop speculating about the leg.. it is obviously on the step.

Lauritas138 said:
I totally agree with you Cris, HER OTHER LEG IS SUPPORTED IN THE STEP(I hope that there are not more questions about it)... some people only want to create controversy of a simple anecdote.

Leonor is absolutely pretty:wub:

Either the Infanta Leonor is a baby in Kit which is unscrewing or rescrewing all days long and this day they are forgetting one leg because they were very busy because the shot, or people aren't abble to see, look and think....:bang:

If we watch at this so charming and beautiful shot :wub: we can see a wonderful little girl well standing up on her two legs, in the opposite case she was unable to to be stand up :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: and as it's not a photoshop ( why a photoshop :blink: !!!! ) because we can see a shadow on the left part of the infantita's dress which correspond to the direction of the lights, it's difficult to understand how some people can beleive stupidities whithout to have a minimum of reflexion!:angry: :furious:

Poor marvellous little Infanta :bunny: she is only 14th months and she is only going to begening to see what it should be her univers

I don´t understand why do you all overreact about the comment on the Infanta´s leg, it was obvious that the poster was trying to make a funnt statement. Calm down ladies, no one is attacking your beloved Leonor.

I don't see anything wrong about the little girl's leg. And we are not "overreacting" we are simply stating that there is nothing to criticize...You musy remember that people said that Princess Leonor was deaf, and even retarded, so we are not overreactin, but simply answering to stupidities...And she is not "our dear leonor", but the "dear Leonor ofr her parents". We only said that making up things about a little baby who couldn't defend herself is unworthy of people who said themselves intelligents.

And then, what...If this little girl whould appear rubbing one of her eyes, people will said that she is becoming blind, or something? Oh, c'mon, people! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

RachelD said:
Sorry, but IMO this doll looks nothing like Leonor.

I must agree. This doll may ressemble "a little", Infanta Leonor when she was a very little new born. But not now...Infanta leonor is nothing like this doll. However, I must admit that it is an excellent copy of a new-born.

Vanesa.

Last edited:
I see it now on the El Pais photo. There's a shadow just behind her right leg.

saphills said:
Children get teeth at any age, my neice was 15 months before she had her first tooth. There's nothing "weird" about Leonor only having 2. All kids are different.

The photo is gorgeous, she's a beautiful, happy, healthy, little girl mashallah.

Of course she has a left leg!!! She always had it! She should by now be walking on her own!

For goodness sake, she was probably standing on the little ledge and came off it and her leg is hidden because the dress is long.

She's adorable. But one question--why a short-sleeved dress in winter! (I have niece and I do NOT understand why they sell these things in the middle of winter!)

kaffir said:
She's adorable. But one question--why a short-sleeved dress in winter! (I have niece and I do NOT understand why they sell these things in the middle of winter!)

I was actually wondering the same. I would buy short sleeved stuff in summer, but Felipe and letizia's house is probably warmed a lot (Madrid can be quite cold in winter) and considering Leonor is standing by the fire, she'll be just fine :lol: She looks incredibly cute in that dress though, I love it :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom