Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 2: February - August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
planetcher said:
Do you think we'll see the little princess in Mallorca this Holy Week with the rest of the family?

of course! nothing has been said, but that's a kind of strict event for all the family :)
since last year elena and cristina brought their children, we may see leonor there, who knows? :)

I remember last year for holy week, the kings, and the family included all the kids went to mass so maybe this year we will be seeeing Leonor and Irene for holy week.

I can be wrong, but tomorrow, March 19th, there is a Father's Day in Spain, so it would be marvellous if the Princes went out somewhere with Leonor to celebrate it as it will be Felipe's first Father's Day...:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I can be wrong, but tomorrow, March 19th, there is a Father's Day in Spain, so it would be marvellous if the Princes went out somewhere with Leonor to celebrate it as it will be Felipe's first Father's Day...:)

Yes, tomorrow it is the Day of the Father in Spain, and it will be the first one of the Prince, but has not been commented anything of which the Princes should have gone to any place.;)

They have just said in the tv that they have to operate to Leonor
of an angioma that has it but large (for now official nothing)

Last edited:
monica821 said:
They have just said in the tv that they have to operate to Leonor
of an angioma that has it but large

Where is hearing it? :confused: There is no official information in the matter. In addition, normally the angiomas do not operate on, and less in the babies, because they are in the habit of disappearing when the children grow. If when the children grow it does not disappear if it is possible to apply any treatment.

Is this true? I really hope baby Leonor is ok and this just another rumor.:(

Please lets refrain from spreading rumors until there is official confirmation.

I agree with Ennyllorac, is better to wait until official confirmation is made.

Please re-read Ennyllorac's previous post regarding Leonor's supposed medical condition:

Ennyllorac said:
Please lets refrain from spreading rumors until there is official confirmation.

There is nothing confirmed at this time and as such is pure speculation and rumor -- all of which is against our Posting Rules & Guidelines.

Nobody has seen Leonor's medical records or has insider knowledge about her condition if there is one. Endless speculation and regurgitating gossip from the yellow press just runs everyone in circles and gets us nowhere.

Any and all posts which contain gossip and speculation about this matter will be deleted, and if necessary, disciplinary action may be taken.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator

Many thanks, Alexandria, for your advices, I think it'sthe best way to avoid the gossip's proliferation; I hate that. Thanks a lot

In a program of television, Peñafiel has commented on the article of the magazine, though he has taken importance from to the topic.
Little later the journalist that directs the program has said that they had received a telephonic call of Zarzuela and that LEONOR IS NOT GOING TO BE OPERATED ON OF HER ANGIOMA.
It is outrageous that the press manipulates the information, and more when one speaks about a baby. Poor Leonor that life waits for her.:mad:

Last edited:
lula said:
In a program of television, Peñafiel has commented on the article of the magazine, though he has taken importance from to the topic.
Little later the journalist that directs the program has said that they had received a telephonic call of Zarzuela and that LEONOR IS NOT GOING TO BE OPERATED ON OF HER ANGIOMA.
It is outrageous that the press manipulates the information, and more when one speaks about a baby. Poor Leonor that life waits for her.:mad:

I think the pink press will continue to invent rumors about royalty, specially when there is not a big news out there.

I'm not sure if she has one or not. This idea of her angioma came after the baptism because she had something similar on the nose, but it can also be a simple irritation or an scratch that is very normal in babies.

I'm sorry for my stupidity. but what is angioma?

It is a common disese in children of this age, which is visully characterized by a spot in the nose that tends to disappear as the child grows up. But as it has been said, we don't know if Infanta Leonor has it and anyway the Royal House has denied the rumours, so let's not add to the rumourmill.

I'm glad the surgery was just a rumor. The poor little angel has had so many lies written about her in the press and she can't even walk or talk yet.

Well she did have that spot on her nose during her baptism and it probably would have gone away by now if thats what it was.

So sad that the press will attack defenceless children even if it's a verbal attack.

Stellad

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060315/prensa/noticias/Madrid/Madrid/200603/15/NAC-MAD-237.asp

Desserts for Infant Leonor the dessert of "the Duquesita" has won between the pasteleros of Madrid. Now it will have to compete, in the end, with nine candies of other Spanish provinces. Mouse "with acid apple, rice with milk, oil and basil is one". An original mixture for a future queen.

MADRID. Imagíne one "mouse" of green acid apple with a crujiente of rice with milk, sponge cake of olive and bathed basil, all it, with a chocolate touch. Appetizing, right? This candy has a very special name: dessert - or cake Infant Leonor and is thought for the first-born of Princes de Asturias. The candy is made in the obrador of the traditional pastry shop "the Duquesita", of all the life, located in the Madrilenian street of Fernando I SAW Chooses to the national prize in the Aid for the creation of the Dessert in Honor to Infant Doña Leonor, sponsored by the Spanish Confederation of Industralists Craftsmen of Pastry shop. The end will be next the 27 of March and will take place in the Chamber of

planetcher said:
If I'm not mistaken they also did this with Christian of Denmark.

No this was not done to prince Christian

betina said:

For what i read in the papers the younger children of infanta Cristina have their cord preserved in european banks.

The source for this info is El pais, 02/28/06

Last edited:
Ariel said:
For what i read in the papers the younger children of infanta Cristina have their cord preserved in european banks.

The source for this info is El pais, 02/28/06

Yeahi, it happened with Miguel and Irene

I thaugh that this question was close up because it's only a polemic discussion putted on the public place by Princes's enemies to want characterized a fault which is not i BASTA!

betina said:

Yes it was. Originally posted by purple_platinum at Prince Christian's news thread

Royal Danish prince's stem cells saved

November 27, 2005

STEM cells from the umbilical cord of Australian-born Princess Mary's baby son have been preserved in a Denmark hospital, possibly as insurance for the child's future health.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17380534-2,00.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f32/prince-christian-valdemar-henri-john-current-events-part-1-a-7914-3.html#post331536

Infant Leonor will not have to be put under any operation

The cutaneous affection that undergoes the first-born of Princes de Asturias is frequent in the babies and disappears spontaneously in few months

The rumors that during the last days pointed the possibility that infant Leonor had to be operated of an angioma in the nose are infundados. According to it Estrella Digital has been able to know of sources near the Real House, the small one enjoys an excellent state of health and this cutaneous affection, relatively frequent in new born, disappears spontaneously after the months.

http://www.estrelladigital.es/a1.asp?sec=esp&fech=21/03/2006&name=leonor

http://www.lne.es/

The Infanta Leonor will not be operated on of an angioma in the nose, as denies the magazine "Semana"

According to the magazine "Semana", the House of the King has denied that the daughter of the Princes of Asturias, the Infanta Leonor, is going to be controlled surgically of an angioma in her nose.
Before it was possible to give course for more commentaries, the House of the King hurried to denying such information about the daughter of don Felipe and Dona Letizia.

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdObjeto=6833

Why the infanta Leonor will not be submitted to an operation by the angioma and the complaint of her parents the Princes

There will no be operation to the infanta Leonor for the angioma that has in a fin of the nose. I motivate: this type of spot normally disappears in one year and a half. The published has caused pain to her parents.

Some way published that the daughter of the princes of Asturias was going to be submitted to a surgical intervention, to take the angioma from her, a small spot in the nose, and of it echo has been done certain programs of the heart. Nevertheless, the news is uncertain: there will no be operation.
According to sources close to The Zarzuela consulted by The Confidential Digital , there will no be intervention because this type of spots, you frequent in the babies, they are in the habit of appearing in the first two months of life of the newborn child, developing until more or less the sixth month, and from the ninth one they begin to reabsorberse. The normal thing is that they disappear in one year or year and a half.
In these sources it is insisted that it has not been thought about any intervention of plastic surgery not not similarly at all.
The publication of this "news" has caused worry in the environment of the Royal House, and in her parents, the princes of Asturias, between other things because it is played by the image of a small girl, who should not be submitted to inadequate commentaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom