Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 5: December 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious the article is fake and while it doesn't bothers me I don't find it very funny with all the "puta"s that appear. I don't know why it's posted here.

I've heard it is not true that the girls are learning chinese. I personally find hard to believe that they are taking chinese classes.

It´s amazing and utterly disgusting how some sectors of the press make up stories that involve children. I can understand that the two infantitas as well as other members of th Royal Family are interesting items to most people, but everything should have some boundaries.

I just think that these two girls never appear in normal life...going to a park, going for a walk, play with other children outside...the should be doing all these things inside the palace, it is very rare to see then outside the Palace...that is very bad for them, for heir education and since they are so young they need to know the real world...

The same name but I dont see the similarity..

Leonor & Sofia on the magazine covers after Easter.
http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/album_2011/201204111semana.jpg
http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/album_2011/2012041147lecturas.jpg

To me, Leonor more and more looks like her dad, she's got his mouth & teeth & will have some type of crooked nose, either Borbon (like Felipe or JC) or Ortiz (used to have).
Sofia has gotten very pretty, she reminds me a lot of Cristina. She will be very tall, has already caught up with her sister, with a compact stature, easy for her to keep up with the sporty history of the Borbons, like skiing or sailing.

Whilst Leonor is a classic beauty, her little sister Sofia is the one that has more appeal to me. Maybe because she does show some emotions. She reminds me a lot of Infanta Cristina at her age and she is going to be taller than her sister, I think.
Whereas, Í dote over Elena´s children and Cristina´s because they are more natural in any situation, I feel those two little girls only appear in either posed photos or in situations where they are holding hands to father or mother. I know they are higher up as far as their cousins are concerned, but when all the kids have been in Mallorca, I only saw one photo (last summer) where they were truly being themselves and delighted by the funny faces and acting up of their cousin Pablo.

The two little girls are absolutely adorable. Leonor takes after her mother (although some Borbon genes are showing every now and then) and Sofía takes after her father's side of the family. Little Leonor's eyes are an incredibly beautiful shade of blue.

The little Sofia she reminds me a lot of Infanta Cristina at her age..very nice

They are gorgeous. Truly beautiful little girls.

I think the 2 little Infantas stole the show!

thank you..i hope to see the little princess in vacation

Two gorgeous little girls. Leonor is still a bit shy, but Sofia has a fantastic smile and is turning into a real beauty. Thanks for all those photos.
Red sure suits them!

Sooo lovely little girls!!! Sofia will be very tall! She is still quite shy, but both are beautifull.
I can not see any ressemblance with their parents, I guess it will come later.

Sooo lovely little girls!!! Sofia will be very tall! She is still quite shy, but both are beautifull.
I can not see any ressemblance with their parents, I guess it will come later.

I've always seen the Queen in Leonor and Letizia in Sofia. They are both just beautiful:)

I can´t see the Queen in Leonor, but I can see Infanta Cristina in Sofia. She is a Borbon.

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia pose for the media with Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia on the first school day. September 14, 2012

PPE Agency Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom