Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a PRICELESS family, they seem so close and the girls seem so loved.:flowers:
Sofia is becoming a real beauty, F&L seem so proud of their girls, as they should be, I am so thankful they share with the rest of the world.

OMG these girls are beautifuul!! I agree with Rebafan81 Sofia is becoming a real beauty she's gorgeous, and has a beautiful smile, she was so sweet to mommy!! :wub: I loved the pic where she's telling Letizia a "secret" way too cute!

Thank you for the photos and videos.

What a beautiful family! Those are two very precious little girls!

They are SOOOO Adorable in their school uniforms!!! And they are definately starting to look like twins.

It's really wonderful to see these pictures especially because Sofia is smiling all the time.

Article about the education of Infanta Leonor (in Spanish), where she can walk the same path as her father (she already attends the same school as he did) and where have to be adjustments to due to her sex (does a woman need to attend 3 different military schools?) and the media intrusion, security aspects (studies abroad or in Spain, Felipe went to Canada, Madrid and Washington DC, Georgetown?)

El Confidencial Digital - Artículo - Cómo educar a Leonor, futura reina de España

Would Sofia receive the same education that Leonor does just in case something unexpected were to happen in the future and Sofia were to find herself stepping into her father's shoes or would they give Leenor the education she will need as future monarch and assume that she will be queen?

Personally, I think all the children in a family should receive the best education that is available to them.

Hello!I'm a new royal forums member and I'm glad for the fact that my very first message will be about the infantas.They are so adorable and cute children!!Leonor seems more serious and independent,but Sofia is very young and needs her mother.I think Letizia is very close to Sofia...

Would Sofia receive the same education that Leonor does just in case something unexpected were to happen in the future and Sofia were to find herself stepping into her father's shoes or would they give Leenor the education she will need as future monarch and assume that she will be queen?

Personally, I think all the children in a family should receive the best education that is available to them.

All the royal children received the highest education any parents can bestow upon them, however, those of the heirs/heiress are different especially if they reach a certain age. All male heirs have military training but CPss Victoria had one too. In the case of Spain, the question of the future monarch is still uncertain. They have yet to pass a law if they will allow Leonor to succeed her father.

In the case of Spain, the question of the future monarch is still uncertain. They have yet to pass a law if they will allow Leonor to succeed her father.

Not true. Leonor will succeed her father if she doesnt have a brother. Only in case Letizia will give birth to a boy the succession law will have to be changed to the first borns favour, regardless of sex.

^yes, so it means that she is in fact the hereditary princess, and she will succed her father without a doubt. cause they will change the law when she has a brother. but since she does not have a brother, the law will not change and it will remain the current law, that the females can rule if they dont have brothers

Will go to the parade (12 oct) Leo and Sofía ??

Leonor's birthday is coming up fast. If she were living in the U.S., her little friends would be impressed that she was born on a fun holiday and her parents would be trying to decide if they should combine her birthday party with Halloween. Is Halloween celebrated in Spain? The "American" way or in a different sort of way?

^im pretty sure that the celebration is way diferent, in the US, halloween has such a heavy importance. but here on europe, especially Spain, people dont take it searously

Not true. Leonor will succeed her father if she doesnt have a brother. Only in case Letizia will give birth to a boy the succession law will have to be changed to the first borns favour, regardless of sex.

Yes, I stand corrected. Leonor will be the future monarch if she doesn't have a brother.

No offense to any of the other Royal families, as every one of them-Belgium, Norway, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Denmark, Japan and Greece-have adorable children.

But the little Infantas Leonor and Sofia are the two most beautiful little girls in Royal Europe, IMO. :whistling:

Leonor went to the cinema with her aunt Telma Ortiz and cousin Amanda

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 *

There is another little girl there. I am assuming she is Carla Vigo the daughter of Letizia's other sister Erika?

I think it is great to see her spend time with her maternal family

Who is the man carrying Leonor?

Im pretty sure it's a security. I doubt the Infanta would go out without one.
Its great seeing her spending time with her aunt & cousin.
Nice to see Leonor :flowers:

It's always a pleasure to see Leonor :flowers: (although I think it would be better to give them privacy...). It's nice that she goes out with her aunt and little cousin like any other child.

I thought Amanda was a blonde child and her hair color is similar to Leonor's? I've seen previous photos of Amanda and she looks differently than the other child in these photos. And that child looks older than Amanda's two-plus years and younger than Carla Vigo's seven (?) years.

Maybe the other girl is the daughter of the other woman in the picture. Does anyone know who she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom