Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 3: November 2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl is full of live:wub: She reminds me a little bit of Amalia.

I would liket to see these two tgether some day.

Me too! I think they will make wonderful Queens with such lively personalities and good looks.

La Infanta Leonor, personaje del año 2007/Informativos Telecinco
Obviously Leonor has been chosen "The personality of the Year"?. Could someone tell a little bit more of this story? :flowers:

The readers of Informativostelecinco.com have chosen the Infanta Leonor as personage of the year 2007. A whole of 19.830 readers has voted for one of fifteen protagonists of the year in the survey proposed by our draft. The daughter of the Princes of Asturias has triumphed with 4.232 votes, 20 %.
At her two years, the Infanta Leonor raises passions. Not even the birth of her sister Sofía has managed to eclipse she. In one year in which the Royal Family has been very present in the press, she has continued being the protagonist. Her sharm before the mass media manages to monopolize all the looks.

She is just the cutest. I love that she is completely comfortable wherever she is. Such an amazing little personality

Thanks for the photos!!!
How beautiful Leonor is:wub: ...but i miss little Sofía too,I´m sure that she is precious like her older sister:wub:

Great to see her again, so cute with her baby blue coat and the hat awww so cutee! :wub: But like Camarina and BeautyLeonor I miss Sofi too! :wub:

Is this Wise Men parade a Spanish tradition? I've never heard of it in America.

No, it is not just a Spanish tradition, and yes it does happen in America. Mexico has this tradition, as well countries in Central and South America.

Lovely pics!
Leonor and Sofia are gorgeous!:flowers::flowers:

Beautiful pics of family harmony! It's obvious how much Felipe loves his daughters :wub:

oh my gosh thanks for the links and video, i believe leonor is the cutest little girl i've ever seen in that pink hat with the big bow and her fashionable outfit, she's a STAR!!! sofia is precious too. i love these kinds of events when we get to see "inside their lives" thanks again.

Leonor and Sofia are sooooo sweet!:wub::wub::wub:

I loved it as they read the book!

I'm going to Spain (Barcelona and Madrid) in June.. you think I would run into these two cuties.. :flowers::D

Those girls are without a doubt the most beautiful girls in the world. It's so great to see the whole family doing "ordinary" stuff like Felipe helping his daughter ride the bike and stuff instead of just posing for pictures.

I'm so glad they decided to release these kind of pictures. The spontaneous pics are always so much more moving than posed pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom