Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 3: November 2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures are really good but can we have more pics? I'm dying to see all the kids posing infront of the cameras but I believe that won't happen.

The pictures are really good but can we have more pics? I'm dying to see all the kids posing infront of the cameras but I believe that won't happen.

I'd love to see that as well, but I don't think they family was posing for the camera's this year, as they did previous years. Normally, Cristina would take all the kids out for a moment to pose for the waiting press for a few minutes, and then back inside the house. But this year, they probably didn't do that, as we've not seen any pictures so far. Maybe again some other time :) At least we got to see Leonor's adorable "I love Miguel t-shirt" :wub:

ay mi niña!! So little and already starting school in september! Can't wait to see the pictures of the very exited Leonor going to school again! She looked so precious last year on her first day!
El Mundo also has the information and a picture from last year:
Fotos de Gente | elmundo.es
And another one from Terra with a lovely photogallery of little Leo:
Leonor irá al mismo colegio que papá · [Fotos]

Last edited:
will Sofia be attending the same day care centre as Leonor and will she start this September

She probably will attend the same day care but I dont think this September, isn't she still too little?

She probably will attend the same day care but I dont think this September, isn't she still too little?

I thought the same, she's only 1 1/2 then whilst Leonor was almost 2 years old. Six months make a lot of difference in that age. But if they have all facilities, why not. Good to get her into a rountine with other children. Given her parents work a lot, it's either the nanny or the day care center anyway.

maybe then she could start after christmas as then she would be a little older

Last edited:
After ten pages, it's time to close this thread. Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia: Part IV can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom