Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 2: June 2007 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I'd love to see that pic :)
btw, I really like your avatar Camarina! ;)

Camarina, I have the photo but in this moment I have a problem with my computer and I can't put the photo:ermm:

Aww, I'd love to see that pic :)
btw, I really like your avatar Camarina! ;)

Thanks!!!:flowers:

Camarina, I have the photo but in this moment I have a problem with my computer and I can't put the photo:ermm:

Don´t worry BeautyLeonor!:flowers:...the important thing is that the photo is located, I have been looking that photo for a long time:)
I hope that your computer lets to you to put the image soon:ermm:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but just because there is no fotage of Leonor playing with children that are not her cousins does not mean that it does not happen.

Up to now, I didn't realize the strangeness of your avatar. What happens exactly, is the Queen Sofia with the Leonor's curled hair and the Leonor face with the Queen 's hair? Very, very surprising, i don't know if I liked very much?:ermm::blink::unsure:

adelaide said:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( By courtesy of Lecturas )

Is this pic of Baby Letizia, the photo that you are looking for?

AWW HOW CUTE :wub::wub: Sofi's just like mommy, with big and very expressive eyes, only Sofi's are blue like daddy's.
Thanks a lot for the pic Adelaide :flowers:

I want to see both of them too!! My Leoooo :wub: and my little Sofi.. I love them! :heart:

Leonor

Does anybody happen to know where the Princes buy Leonor's clothes, they are soo adorable.????

I can't believe how much Sofi looks Leti when she was a baby. I hope to see great pictures at Christmas

Does anyone know where I could find pictures of the princes and Leonor at a recent visit to the zoo? Thanks!

LOVED IT. :heart: Thanks so much BeautyLeonor.
The captions are so cute! :wub:

Vanitatis.com - Las ‘infantitas’ conocerán Asturias

The infantitas will go to Asturias.

As they have commented on nearby persons of their environment,
the Princes of Asturias have foreseen go to Asturias with the Infantas Leonor and Sofia.

The trip possibly will be next month of December, when the princess will go to an act in Asturias. Letizia and Felipe surely will take the little girls
Nevertheless, it is not known if the princes will walk with their girls for the streets in order that the photographers could take photos of the infantitas.

This is not the official news published by EFE. I doubt the Infantitas will go to Asturias to attend their parents' official events.

Aw :wub::wub: I really hope they take the girls with them.. I cannot wait to see photos of Sofi, she must be a big baby by now!

There will be necessary to wait for information, but I have my doubts on this news. If they went only to Ribadesella it would seem to be probable, but if they have an official act in the morning in Gijon I see it more difficult .. what do they do with the girls the whole day? If they take them, though they are with some relative of the Princess, it forces them to double the safety. Already we will see... Of The 6th to 9 they will have holiday, and 10, at least the Prince, he must be in Argentina.

There will be necessary to wait for information, but I have my doubts on this news. If they went only to Ribadesella it would seem to be probable, but if they have an official act in the morning in Gijon I see it more difficult .. what do they do with the girls the whole day? If they take them, though they are with some relative of the Princess, it forces them to double the safety. Already we will see... Of The 6th to 9 they will have holiday, and 10, at least the Prince, he must be in Argentina.

the single thing that we can have it's the hope to see the Infantitas with their fathers for such this event but actually this issue seems a little bit irrealistic because for that the Princes need home and nannies. I doubt that they can go to the Princess 's grand mother and I don't know if in Ribadesella they can have the hotel according their situation.

Leonor, rompecorazones among all princesitas and principitos

The German magazine Bunte conducts a survey to choose girls and boys most charming of the princesses Mary Mette-Marit, Max, Letizia and Masako of Japan.

The eldest daughter of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia leads the voting with 65% of the votes. A lot of distance remains Amalia of the Netherlands with 12.3%, Ingrid Alexandra of Norway with a 4.5%, and thirdly there is a tie between Aiko of Japan and Alexia Holland with a 3.5%.

El Semanal Digital

The German magazine Bunte conducts a survey to choose girls and boys most charming of the princesses Mary Mette-Marit, Max, Letizia and Masako of Japan.

The eldest daughter of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia leads the voting with 65% of the votes. A lot of distance remains Amalia of the Netherlands with 12.3%, Ingrid Alexandra of Norway with a 4.5%, and thirdly there is a tie between Aiko of Japan and Alexia Holland with a 3.5%.

El Semanal Digital

For me it's absolutly normal that Leonor is the leader undisputed among this team of young princes/sses, but I'm definitivly biaised.

But it's the magazinz Bunte which did the poll and the undisputed victory of the marvellous mischievous Infantita looks for me a little excessive because Amalia too has some qualities very similar to the so naugthy but delicious Leonor and all that is excessive isn't very credible, then why not?:wub:

El Semanal Digital

At least Leonor is on top of the leaderboard and it's well deserved :) BUNTE recently presented a similar survey on the European Crown Princesses, conducted by a norwegian royal correspondant, Kjell Arne Totland (no idea who he is etc). Undisputed winner with full marks (20) was CP Maxima, followed by CPs Victoria (18), Mathilde & Mary (17), Mette Marit (16) and Letizia (13). Marks were given for style, glamour, commitment and reception by / contact to the public.

I never like such ¿Who is cuter?-polls...
In my opnion every child is cute in its very own way. :wub:

Next 5th of December the Princes will be in Ribadesella...6th holiday 7th holiday 8th holiday..

At least Leonor is on top of the leaderboard and it's well deserved :) BUNTE recently presented a similar survey on the European Crown Princesses, conducted by a norwegian royal correspondant, Kjell Arne Totland (no idea who he is etc). Undisputed winner with full marks (20) was CP Maxima, followed by CPs Victoria (18), Mathilde & Mary (17), Mette Marit (16) and Letizia (13). Marks were given for style, glamour, commitment and reception by / contact to the public.

It's exactly the answer to my remark above, because how the questions were done. If for Leonor the result is so excessive, I'm sure it's because the questions were too straight. As I has allraidy said lor Leonor the results are too excessive to be credible, and for the Crown princesses it will be intersting to know the know how of the poll to understand the results because the way discribed as style, glamour, commitment reception by/contact to the public don't mean nothing in the absolute.

Just a word I find funny that when the little Leonor is the leader undisputed of a poll ( in a suspicious way for me ) immediatly you have someone who are obliged to mention that the Princess of Asturias in a similar poll was the last one!!! Actually the personality of the Princess of Asturias is very difficult to accept by some of you. Very, very funny, isen't it?:D

It's exactly the answer to my remark above, because how the questions were done. If for Leonor the result is so excessive, I'm sure it's because the questions were too straight. As I has allraidy said lor Leonor the results are too excessive to be credible,

It's well deserved by each of the royal toddlers I guess. Somebody said something like polls on children are no good and I agree. All of them are cute; what counts for Leonor is her outgoing character and lively appearance.

and for the Crown princesses it will be intersting to know the know how of the poll to understand the results because the way discribed as style, glamour, commitment reception by/contact to the public don't mean nothing in the absolute.

Of course not. It's a yellow press poll, nothing more or less.

Just a word I find funny that when the little Leonor is the leader undisputed of a poll ( in a suspicious way for me ) immediatly you have someone who are obliged to mention that the Princess of Asturias in a similar poll was the last one!!! Actually the personality of the Princess of Asturias is very difficult to accept by some of you. Very, very funny, isen't it?:D

I actually wanted to say that BUNTE or GALA do these kind of surveys all the time on different royal issues. They are just entertainment and it's a safe thing to do to catch people's attention. I neither take them seriously nor was my intention to launch a sinister attack on the personality of the Princess of Asturias ;) In all polls, Maxima gets top marks and I don't think anybody will seriously disagree. The rest will change positions depending on current events / rumours / tabloid stories. BUNTE had Letizia at last position but gave the comment that they felt that she had been underrated. GALA recently had a poll where Mary came last after Letizia (because the Danes don't like her lavish lifestyle :lol:), Mette Marit and Maxima. The European Princesses on the title etc will beat every actor or popstar in terms of sales profit ... there will be more surveys to come for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom