Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 8: October 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you fanletizia. I think she looks great. Her hair looks fabulous and she looks happy. It's always good to see her smiling, but now more than ever.

This is a very good time to get hospital named for her. I hope she is able to move on and be happy.

Elena looked really beautiful and happy. Is it just me, or has she looked unusually happy these past few days and weeks. I would expect her to be sad and tired-looking, with all of the drama that's going on in her life. Is it just some sort of front she's putting on, as if to tell the people, her family, maybe even herself, that everything is going to be fine? Or is she truly relieved, happy, etc.? I noticed that for a few months, she did seem very sad, unhappy, wornout, etc, but it all seems to have changed.

On another note, was this hospital named for Elena herself?

i think it was name for herself! it is true that she looks unusually happy but she looks nice today!

Infanta Elena looks happy, but she has lost quite much weight.

In my opinion, she pretends to be happy ( though I hope to be wrong, of course). This is very professional of her!
I like her outfit, but I don't like the colour of her shoes.

I have just the same idea...she is pretending to be happy. And I've noticed how much weight she had lost not only now, but some time ago, yet. :neutral:

Vanesa.

She should cut her hair! Why she likes that horrible long hair! I'am sorry but I think she will be mucht better with a trendy fashion short hair!

"MARICHALAR VERY ELEGANT TAKE IN HER CHILDREN OF THE SCHOOL MADRID 26_NOVEMBER_2007 "
MediumPhoto
I wonder if the Duke of lugo used to take that often his children to school before the separation was announced.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics from today:

Princess Elena goes shopping to the Charitable Flea market in Madrid.
The Duchess of Lugo goes with her inseparable friend in the bad moments,
Rita Allende Salazar, Countess of Ventosa, 27 November 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Opening of I Rural Families and Women Congress
December 11, 2007 - Auditorium Hotel
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Nice pics, Lula!
Elena looks great! She seems she is doing well in this period!
She looks like she has put a few kilos on lately.
Nice Pics of Elena at the congress and practicing horse jumping a few days ago on
MediumPhoto

Elena does indeed look GREAT! Love the suit, love the makeup. And let's not forget that smile, I just love to see her smile, you can definately tell she means it when she smiles, it lights up her entire face. Wonderful to see her out and looking so refreshed.

Her dress is nice and she looks sweet. But she has lost a lot of weight. You can see it from her face and her hand looks so small and skinny in this photo:
Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom