Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 8: October 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena in the VI Memorial Santiago Seoane horse contest

IPApress

I'm noticying that Infanta Elena looks much better thi year than the past one. She looks as a lady would look. :flowers:

Vanesa.

I really love that she has gotten into the habit of letting her hair down. It suits her much better than that braid of hers.

I'm noticying that Infanta Elena looks much better thi year than the past one. She looks as a lady would look. :flowers:

Vanesa.
I've noticed that she doesn't look as tense and sad lately.

Elena at the awards looked wonderful, i liked the hair, was a good change & the dress was lovely.

Didn't she recycle this dress? The dress was nice but the hair not really!

She looks fantastic. The hair and dress are really great. I'm glad we got a chance to see her all dolled-up since we missed her at the state dinner.

Thanks Lula for the pics!:flowers:
Elena looks reallly elegant! I like her hair, the suit, the pashmina, the Chanel bag, a very classy mix, but too many jewels in my opinion. Really too many!
I like only the earrings. IMO, of course.

Thanks lula, elena looks lovely today, her outfit & look says" im ready to work". Like the brooche with the suit.

What is this campaign for? will it focus on children?

Thanks lula, elena looks lovely today, her outfit & look says" im ready to work". Like the brooche with the suit.

What is this campaign for? will it focus on children?

It is a campaign to collect funds to buy toys for poor children.

I loved the way Elena looked at the awards, she looked relaxed and happy. I love the hair!! She really seems to be getting prettier or she has a better stylist, because lately she looks fabulous!

It is a campaign to collect funds to buy toys for poor children.

what a nice campaign, thats not a campaign you would usually hear about. will it focus worldwide or children in Spain?

what a nice campaign, thats not a campaign you would usually hear about. will it focus worldwide or children in Spain?

La infanta Elena apadrina la campaña 'Un juguete, una ilusión' · ELPAÍS.com

The infanta Elena has presented today in Madrid the eighth edition of the solidary campaign A toy, an illusion, which will develop between November 12 and January 5 and will take toys to children of 22 of countries of Asia, Center America, Africa, and Middle East in an act at which also there has been present the secretary of state of communication, Fernando Moraleda. The football player Carles Puyol and the tennis player Rafa Nadal are different of the popular faces that have given image for the campaign.

I loved the way Elena looked at the awards, she looked relaxed and happy. I love the hair!! She really seems to be getting prettier or she has a better stylist, because lately she looks fabulous!

This is so true. Elena has always been classy in the clothes department etc but these days her looks have also improved ... hair etc. She looks very much at ease these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom