Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 7: April - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:flowers:You can see a few more nice pictures of the whole family at the basket match on this site:
Royalement Vôtre
Victoria Federica is so sweet!

Last edited:
:flowers:You can see a few more nice pictures of the whole family at the basket match on this site:
Royalement Vôtre
Victoria Federica is so sweet!

Thanks Giov. I love these pictures. Especially the picture of Elena with Victoria sitting on her lap is just sooo sweet :wub:

Thanks Giov for the great pictures. We don't get to see Victoria and Felipe smiling very often, so it was a very nice surprise to see them look life happy little children. I would love to see it more often, they always seem so serious.

FEDERACION ESPAñOLA DE BALONCESTO

The Dukes of Lugo congratulate to the selection in the wardrobe

The Dukes of Lugo, Dona Elena and Don Jaime de Marichalar accompanied by their children, went down to the wardrobe to congratulate to the Spanish selection of basketball, after conquering crossing of semi-finals before Greece.

.: A R A G O N D I G I T A L . E S :.

The Infanta dona Elena takes part in Zaragoza in a championship of riding

H.R.H. dona Elena de Borbón and Greece has taken part this Saturday in the Championship XVIII of Military Spain of Riding, in modality of jumps of obstacles. For four days, a hundred of military riders from the whole Spain have taken part in the competition.

FEDERACION ESPAñOLA DE BALONCESTO

The Dukes of Lugo congratulate to the selection in the wardrobe

The Dukes of Lugo, Dona Elena and Don Jaime de Marichalar accompanied by their children, went down to the wardrobe to congratulate to the Spanish selection of basketball, after conquering crossing of semi-finals before Greece.

Just precision, "vesturio" has to be translate by "changing room":flowers: But I think that every body has understood.:flowers:

Sorry, if I did this correction, it wasn't to be pedant, it's only to give the right word. I apologize if someone find my correction too much.

Last edited:
Thanks lula for the links, it's great to see the Dukes of Lugo out and about without paying attention to all the rumors around them:flowers:

"conquering crossing of semi-finals before Greece"

I think it would be better to say: "after defeating Greece in semi-finals", sometimes the online translation doesn't give a good meaning of the sentences, but I guess that we, the ones who speak spanish can easily get that:D

Thanks lula for the links, it's great to see the Dukes of Lugo out and about without paying attention to all the rumors around them:flowers:

"conquering crossing of semi-finals before Greece"

I think it would be better to say: "after defeating Greece in semi-finals", sometimes the online translation doesn't give a good meaning of the sentences, but I guess that we, the ones who speak spanish can easily get that:D

Thanks for the good translation, but as you say the ones who speak spanish can easily get that :rolleyes:

Elena looks quite good.
Maybe she should do something with her hair different hair-do.

You can see that the Infanta Elena is wearing short sleeves of her sweater on her shirt....

Thank God Elena got rid of that godforsaken braid and got a cut!:flowers:
I'm not thrilled about her outfit today, the long sleeves of her blouse over the short sleeves of her sweater are not nice:ermm:

A lot of nice pics!
I think Infanta Elena looks chic, though this outfit is not her best one.
She has class and style.:flowers:
I have noticed that she likes a lot to wear white pants, like Infanta Cristina.

Last edited:
Elana looks wonderful with her hair down, wish she would wear it more often like that, she is a pretty woman who needs to expose it more often. I love the casualness of the Spanish royal family!!

It looks to me like she got a hair cut and it might even be a couple of shades lighter, although that might just be the lighting. Whatever the change, it looks good.

She looks great. I like the new hairstyle.

Yes. Her hair looks better than ever. I never liked her "single braided look". :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

La Infanta Elena inaugurará una muestra sobre el papel de España en la independencia de EE.UU.

The Infanta Elena will inaugurate a sample on the role of Spain in the independence of USA.

The Infanta Elena has foreseen to inaugurate next September 26 in Washington an exhibition that examines the little known role of Spain and Mexico in the birth of The United States.

The sample, titled ' Legacy: Spain and the United States in the epoch of the Indepedencia, 1763-1848 ', the public will be opened on September 27 in the National Portrait Gallery of the American capital.

The exhibition tries to announce the help provided by the Spanish monarchy in the formation of the North American state, as reported in a joint communiqué the impellers of the sample.

Since I live in the former Alta California, I am very much aware of Spanish influence in this part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom