Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 7: April - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great! I think yellow must be a good color for her. Not everybody can pull it off as well as she did.

Copa America 2007 | La Infanta Elena visitó la base del Desafío Español

The Infanta Elena visited the base of the Spanish Challenge

The Infanta Elena visited this Saturday the base of the Spanish Challenge and gave spirits to the crew before they were dividing towards the field of ditches to confront the fifth day of the semi-finals of the Cup Louis Vuitton opposite to the Emirates Team New Zealand.

Photos
http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/deportes/20070519/7216730b15a73g.jpg
http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/deportes/20070519/7216730b1af3ag.jpg

Last edited:
Pics 20.5.2007

Princess Elena of Spain and husband Jaime de Marichalar attend the 97th International Jumping Tournament Club de Campo Villa May 20, 2007 in Madrid, Spain - Alvarez/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Thanks iceflower. I think Elena suits that colour but I really wish that Jaime would smile:rolleyes:

she does suit that colour! but whats with all the face pulling??

That's just how she looks. Unfortunately she's not an attractive woman but a great dresser:).

Yes Elena is not an attrative women and I think someone could adviser regarding her long hair that suites her really bad IMO!
Jaime de Marichalar is a bit ill-looking in those pictures.
Have you seen these two smilling to each other, maybe a kiss, with love gestures to each other?

crm2317 said:
Thanks iceflower. I think Elena suits that colour but I really wish that Jaime would smile:rolleyes:

He is not the kind of "smiling person" I think...;)

Vanesa.

A day for the men in the family - Froilan and Jaime - ;) :) that's very sweet, thanks for finding and posting
these pics of them at the Warner Park in Madrid, Cris!
Maybe it was a present for Froilan for his First Communion and as he had behaved that well on his bis day :)

I like her outfit, and she always has really awesome shoes. It was really nice to see the men of the house hanging out. I wonder if Victoria and Elena had some mother/daughter time as well.

I rarely like what Elena wears, but this suit is quite good-looking and elegant.

crisiñaki said:

Nice day out with his son - but even then Jaime can't be without his earphones. He looks like a trading floor dealer who needs to be available 24/7 for giving instructions on very important business deals.

Here is one more pic from today:

Spanish Princess Elena (L), Culture Minister Carmen Calvo (C) and PhotoEspana festival president Alberto Anaut pose in Madrid's Botanical gardens during the inauguration of PhotoEspana in Madrid, 30 May 2007. PhotoEspana is celebrating its tenth anniversary with over 60 exhibitions and a roster of big name photographers. AFP PHOTO/Bru GARCIA ---> Pic

Pics 28.5.2007

05/28/2007. Infanta Elena attended a bullfighting at Las Ventas bullring during Saint Isidro fair in Madrid:

Elena 1
Elena 2

I really do admire the Infanta Elena but I just dont know how she watches those bullfights. But its just a matter of opinion I suppose.

And a matter of culture who must be respected. We are always speaking about tolerance but wouldn't accept the habits of our own neighbors. We say: "All people can do what they wants to"...But then , the popes of the politically correct way of life begins to point out: "But this no, for it is agains animals", "But this is unacceptable for it is against the modern concepts of womanhood" , "This not, either,...It's homophobic", "This is discriminating" and this, and this...and it comes that you can't do anything but the things that are supposed to be accepted by the globalized civilization. In fact, you are not free.

Infanta Elena goes to bullfights, and of course likes them. I do NOT like them, and should never go to one. But I understand the people who goes there and likes the spectacle.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Infanta Elena goes to bullfights, and of course likes them. I do NOT like them, and should never go to one. But I understand the people who goes there and likes the spectacle.

Vanesa.

I agree with all you've said, Vanesa. It's a tradition many people in Spain as well as the Royal family were and are raised up with and it also is a social event to meet people and to show that you are part of the Spanish society and country.

So, thank you Cris for the latest pics of Jaime visting such an event and thanks for the additional gallery of pics from the the inauguration of PhotoEspana, fanletizia, Elena looks great at any time and place :)

Totally agree with you Vanessa it is their culture and while I may not personally agree with bullfights I certainly would never condemn them for liking it. Similarly I am sure there are matters of my own culture that people would dislike:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom