Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 6: November 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is absolutely elegant and very friendly:flowers: i always has liked infanta Elena more than infanta Cristina.

Elana looks wonderful!! Love the shoes, they give the outfit a bit of a "pop", and he hair looks really good. And I have to agree with you Lauritas138, I too prefer Elena to Christina, nothing personal of course, just my opinion. I really think that it has to do with the fact that I see her out more often because she lives closer to the Kings than Christina. That and she just seems so natural, so down to earth and approachable.

thanks for the photos, Then to my am the other way around I likes Cristina much more although the two Infants are my favourites of the real family but also it is my opinion.

Thanks. I love Infanta Elena. She's so stylish. I hope she keeps this hairdo for a while.

Wow, 12 years! :clap:

:flowers::flowers: Happy Anniversary to a fantastic couple!:flowers: :flowers:

Happy Anniversary to the couple!!! :clap: :wub: :clap:

Wow, already 12 years, time flies...

Happy 12 Anniversary for the Dukes!

Today i saw The duke Jaime de Marichalar at my bank , in Morocco ...my god he's sooooo tall , i was really surprised to see him coming by my bank door :wub: he had more than 5 bodyguards with him and i think he has trouble with one of his leg ...he limps with one of them ( i guess that's the word for it ) ...

:flowers: ... Happy Anniversary To The Dukes of Lugo ... :flowers:

thanks to tell it to us, I am glad.

Amira said:
Today i saw The duke Jaime de Marichalar at my bank , in Morocco ...my god he's sooooo tall , i was really surprised to see him coming by my bank door :wub: he had more than 5 bodyguards with him and i think he has trouble with one of his leg ...he limps with one of them ( i guess that's the word for it ) ...

:lol: I don't get it, you saw him at the bank.. in Morocco, right?

Mari_* said:
:lol: I don't get it, you saw him at the bank.. in Morocco, right?

why are u laughing !? yeah i saw him in Morocco ...thanks god we also have banks in our country ;)

Amira said:
i think he has trouble with one of his leg ...he limps with one of them ( i guess that's the word for it ) ...

I didn't realize that he still limps from the stroke. Was he going to the bank or just passing by?

ladejesus said:
I didn't realize that he still limps from the stroke. Was he going to the bank or just passing by?

he was going to the bank , i work there so i guess he had an appointment with the bank chairman or someone there ...i didn't ask where he was going but he was with his bodyguards ...:)

thankssss lula, the children are soo cute!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom