Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 5: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Gómez-Acebo de Borbón is the Viscount of the Tower (Vizconde de la Torre) so I don't think this is the same person, everybody would have known if he passed away...

crisiñaki said:
Juan Gómez-Acebo de Borbón is the Viscount of the Tower (Vizconde de la Torre) so I don't think this is the same person, everybody would have known if he passed away...

Thank you, crisiñaki, for your reply.

I know that if such tragedy (knoc, knoc, knoc) happened we'd know but for a moment I was so chocked that only my heart was working :eek:...

I appreciated your detail in replying. Thank you, once again.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

you're welcome mtbcm, for a moment I thought the same as you and were:eek: but then I remembered his true title and was able to breathe normally again:D
if that would have happened, the entire SRF (and probably the GRF as well since they are one big happy bunch) would have been at the funeral; thank God it didn't happen!:eek:

The Infanta Elena accepts the presidency of honor of the SIMed and of the International Lounge of the Horse.

The Infanta Elena accepted the presidency of honor of the Real-estate Lounge of the Mediterranean (SIMed) and of the International Lounge of the Horse of Malaga (Equmediterránea), two of the principal events that it(he,she) organizes the Palace of Fairs and Congresses of the of Malaga capital.
With this appointment, both contests achieve the support on the part of the Royal Household towards the promotion of the real-estate sector of the Mediterranean and the equestrian sector of Malaga, reinforcing hereby his(her,your) relevancy and hierarchy worldwide, they reported from the fairground enclosure of the of Malaga capital in a communique.
Likewise, they indicated that the second edition of the International Lounge of the Horse of Malaga will begin next month and will possess(rely on) one of the equestrian spectacles " more important of the region ", the Morphologic Contest and a wide representation of ranching(cattles) of the country, turning this way " in one of the principal events inside the fairground calendar of the cattle sector ". After the success of reception that obtained the fair last year, the Lounge returns to open his(her,your) doors from September 7 to September 10 with the intention of waking up the same interest that in 2005, so much publicly general as in professional visitors, they indicated. For it, have been confirmed an exhibitors' major presence and horses of Pure Spanish Race, as well as a complete offer of activities and spectacles directed the professional and general public.
During four days of duration of the event, the Palace of Fairs and Congresses of Malaga will possess(rely on) two tracks, one in which there will be carried out the Morphologic Contest of Pure Spanish Race (PRE) and destined to the different equestrian spectacles, and other one in which the warm-up will develop to the competition, which has extended and placed steps for this edition.
As last year, PRE's Morphologic Contest will be clasificatorio for the final of the Championship of Spain of Horses and Mares of Pure Spanish Race, and with Equmediterránea, " Malaga tries to turn into the most important clasificatorio before the above mentioned final ", they appeared. Hereby, the ranchers will find in the fair a point of professional meeting in that they are given he(she) mentions a wide selection of the horses that later will take part in the nacional championships of Pure Spanish Race.
The public ones will return to present an equestrian spectacle directed all in the one that will be able to be enjoyed several the disciplines related to the world of the horse, since I roll over Cossak, high school and long reins and cobras of mares.
Equally, Equmediterránea has a zone of stands qualified where the general public will be able to acquire all kinds of products related to the sector, as harness-makings, equine nourishment, laboratories, clubs and equine centers, shops of complements and auxiliary industry.

www.diariotorremolinos.com

fanletizia said:
Infant Elena will preside over the next Saturday the goyesca bullfight of bulls of Round that celebrated its fifty anniversary

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice.asp?id=2948&edicion=07/09/2006&pass=

Really, I don´t know if it is an act very adapted for the Infanta. It is nice because it is 50 Anniversary of a bullfight with many tradition. The Infanta will be delighted because she likes the bulls. But everything what makes a detour to this act is a bit polemic, the Rivera Ordoñez and their family, are every day in the television, in the " pink" programs, with rumors and polemic matters. The press is more interested in the one who is going to go and who not, that in the act.:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
They're so cute and happy. They look like they have so much fun together and that they really love eachother.:wub: I love how both sisters actually take their kids to school. Thanks for the great pics monica. :flowers:

Where do they go to school? I know the Urdangarins go to Le Lycee Francais.

Thanks for the pics! Victoria is so cute while smiling, it's great as in the most of the pics taken by paparazzi she used to looked tensed.

Ok, I have to share..I saw Jaime Wednesday night on the Champs Elysee!!!!

I was just taking a walk there when I suddenly thought 'I know that face!' I followed him at a distance (I am sure he saw me as I have no experience with the whole 'stalker' thing)

He walked half a block on the side walk then got into a dark volvo with a spanish license plate together with a man who was clearly a security guard.He was already on the sidewalk when I saw him so I am not sure which building he came out of.

He is very tall, wore a dark suit and a huge ring on his pinkie finger and walks with a bit of a limp.

Ok, I realize this is ultimately not a very big deal but this is my first ever true royalty sighting so I am very excited.

Does anyone know why he was in Paris?

well, he spends a lot of time in Paris 'cuz he's a counselor for Louis Vuitton and it's very involved in the fashion business;)

I have liked much the photos of LFI sees Infanta Elena very accomplice with their children are beautiful photos. I want that they leave many many more.:wub: :flowers: :flowers:

that is certain sis,Surely it was in favor of reasons for work and step I take advantage of the trip.

The return al "cole" of the children of Infanta Elena

Elena knows the important thing that she is for the smallest of the house his return to the school. After their stay in Palma de Mallorca next to the rest of the Royal Family, the Infant and her husband have reincorporado themselves to their respective professional obligations in Madrid. Without forgetting her work in the school where at the moment she gives classes, Doña Elena moved in the morning of yesterday until the center where they study his children to gather to them in his first day of class. Federica victory, that took all books of the different subjets from the course, received the aid of its mother to be placed the knapsack. Also the small Froilán ran to the encounter with its mother, taking affectionately the hand of Doña Elena.

http://www.abc.es/20060909/gente-gente/vue...0609090258.html

These are the closest ones I found:

source: Sipa via isifa

crisiñaki said:
These are the closest ones I found

These are great! Thanks crisiñaki.:flowers: They're just what I was hoping for.

Thanks for the pics of Elena and her kids, Victoria is such a big girl now and Froilan always shows his special humour, that's so sweet :)

fanletizia said:
Infant Elena will preside over the next Saturday the goyesca bullfight of bulls of Round that celebrated its fifty anniversary

http://www.elconfidencial.com/gente/indice.asp?id=2948&edicion=07/09/2006&pass=

Finally, the Infanta has not been present at the bullfight. Logician, with the whole expectation and problems that existed for this bullfight. :wacko:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/elconfidente/indice.asp?edicion=11/09/2006&pass=

Only the infanta Elena was absent. (...) The presence of the Infanta Elena was waited by illusion, but it seems to be that the House of the King did not consider to be opportune that Dona Elena was forming a part of an act that, on the other hand, had woken antipathies up in the Press when Francisco Rivera Ordóñez did not grant, as businessman now, accreditations to photographers and cameras, which looked for the life as could, up to for the roofs, on mobile units or to the career constant after the "prey".

well I think this act wasn't good for the RF but this is the third time this year that Elena cancels her visits/acts, she should not have said she would come if she wasn't sure about it!:wacko:

crisiñaki said:
well I think this act wasn't good for the RF but this is the third time this year that Elena cancels her visits/acts, she should not have said she would come if she wasn't sure about it!:wacko:

She has not cancelled anything, because the Royal House had not confirmed anything. It was more a speculation of the press, or a possibility, but in the agenda of the Royal House the act never appeared.

lula said:
She has not cancelled anything, because the Royal House had not confirmed anything. It was more a speculation of the press, or a possibility, but in the agenda of the Royal House the act never appeared.
oh, thanks for the correction lula, I really thought it was an official act!

crisiñaki said:
oh, thanks for the correction lula, I really thought it was an official act!

The agenda of the Royal Family is confirmed one week before, and if there is no confirmation, there is no act ... often the press speculates or some institutions or companies make circulate the rumor of which some member of the Royal Family will represent ... and later at all ... so always it is necessary to wait to the confirmation of the agenda. Recently the Royal House has met bound to deny that the Infanta Elena went to preside at an act in which they were informing companies involved in urban development crimes, because the organizers of the act had announced her presence.:wacko:

Infanta Elena is a teacher....so can she just take time out for official acts when she needs it or does it have to be arranged in advance? Like can she only have a certain amount of time off in a year? :wacko:

...sOfIa.... said:
Infanta Elena is a teacher....so can she just take time out for official acts when she needs it or does it have to be arranged in advance? Like can she only have a certain amount of time off in a year? :wacko:

She is her own chief, is the owner of the school at which she is employed together with a friends. So she can fit perfectly her official acts, which are in the habit of being programmed by enough precedence, and her classes.
The infanta Cristina is employed at a bank, with the agreement of which she could have free the days that she has official acts.
They neither are normal workers, the same schedules and rules nor have that the others. The school and the bank for those who work meet benefited with advertising in case of the school, and with a major follow-up of some activities in case of the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom