Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 5: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
The minister of Educación and Lissavetzky presides over the delivery of the Real ones You order of the Sport Merit

The act had to be presided over by Dukes de Lugo, Infant Elena and Jaime de Marichalar, but a “slight problem of physical character” of Infanta Elena, pointed Lissavetzky, prevented the presence of them.

http://www.atb-e.com/default.asp?id=leer_mas&logo=portada&fh=20060616170712

Thank you!

Already she suspended another act yesterday, we will see that it has happened to her.:confused:

Someone knows that she is happening to the Infanta? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
fanletizia said:
but a “slight problem of physical character” of Infanta Elena.
Anything that can explain the "slight problem of physical character"? :confused:
This isn't very normal... i mean usually they don't cancel acts... :confused:

...JuAnItA... said:
Anything that can explain the "slight problem of physical character"? :confused:
This isn't very normal... i mean usually they don't cancel acts... :confused:

Last year already had to suspend some act because she had a herpes in the face.
It can be any small problem of health, from a sprain up to a gastric problem, something that prevents her from coming to the acts. I imagine that we will find out in the next days. This week does not have acts, but next Saturday is the Onomástica of the King seems that there will be a small receipt (the web of Royal House has not confirmed it, but the act appears in the agenda of the prime minister).

I dont know if it is because of her personality but she doesnt look in her best moment lately, I hope she is not going through any major problem.

lula said:
Last year already had to suspend some act because she had a herpes in the face.
It can be any small problem of health, from a sprain up to a gastric problem, something that prevents her from coming to the acts. I imagine that we will find out in the next days. This week does not have acts, but next Saturday is the Onomástica of the King seems that there will be a small receipt (the web of Royal House has not confirmed it, but the act appears in the agenda of the prime minister).
Thank you, lula!

Ariel, what do you mean? :confused:

...JuAnItA... said:
Thank you, lula!

Ariel, what do you mean? :confused:

What I mean is that she looks like kind of sad lately, more distant and unexpresive. I dont know her, so i really cant say, she could be a shy person and seems to be distant but does not mean something is wrong. But Ive seen her in better moods in other times. It can be that she is not feeling well, as ive read she cancelled an event because she has some health problem. In any case I hope she is doing fine. By the pictures of the onomastico of the king, I can imagine that she and Letizia have a good relationship and seemed that Letizia was very attentive to her.

http://www.larioja.com/pg060628/prensa/noticias/Rioja_Region/200606/28/RIO-REG-006.html

Royal premiere

The Dukes of Lugo will inaugurate this evening Calahorra's Ideal Theatre before the presence of five hundred guests The Dukes of Lugo will inaugurate this evening Calahorra's Ideal Theatre. A coliseum that offered last function in 1990 and that today will return to raise the curtain with the presence of someone of the actors at the time who, without knowing it, served for the closing. Juanito Navarro and Quique Camoiras have confirmed theirpresence, between others.

Dukes of Lugo inaugurate Ideal theater and receive applause of Calahorra

The Dukes of Lugo, accompanied by the president of the Rioja, Pedro Sanz, and of the mayor of Calahorra, Javier Pagola, inaugurated today, in his fourth visit to the Rioja, the new facilities of the Ideal theater of this locality, that remained closed from year 1993.
Infant Elena and Jaime de Marichalar arrived in helicopter at the football ground the List to initiate this institutional visit and thence they went to the City council, where they were received by the local and regional authorities that hoped to them to hardly make on foot the two hundred meters that separate this building of the theater.
In the passage until the consistorial house, the citizens of Calahorra expressed their affection to the pair with applause and shouts of enthusiasm, to which the Infant corresponded saluting to some of the people who bet themselves throughout the route that took until this enclosure recovered for the city.
In the outside of this one, Infant Elena and her husband saluted to the members of the Government of the Rioja and the local corporation, before discovering a plate memory of the event. Soon they complied in its armchairs to contemplate the inaugural spectacle, titleholder “New Sap”, in charge of the dancer Miguel Angel Bern and of the Aragonese singer Carmen Paris, authentic revitalizadora of the sort of jota, accompanied by seven musicians.
They had the merit to take the witness left in 1990 by actors Juanito Navarro and Quique Camoiras, who were the last ones that represented a theater work on the scene of the Ideal, and which today they went to the inauguration invited by the City council.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/duques_lugo_ideal_957740.htm

JJ.OO.- Infant Elena will preside over the General Assembly Ordinaria of Spanish the Paralímpico Committee tomorrow.

MADRID, 28 Jun. (EUROPE PRESS) -

Infanta Elena will preside over the General Assembly Ordinaria of Comité Spanish Paralímpico (CPE), that it will be celebrated tomorrow in the seat of the Superior Council of Deportes (CSD).

In the meeting of the maximum control system of the CPE, del that Duchess de Lugo is honor president, the directive equipment will inform on the Spanish participation in the Games Paralímpicos de Invierno of Turin, on the pursuit of the Plan of Support to Deporte Objetivo Paralímpico (ADOP) in which we took of 2006.

Also it is predicted in the daily routine that is approved the budgetary accounts of year 2005 and some modifications for 2006.

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060628142414&tabID=14&ch=169

planetcher said:
Oh no she's not wearing braids? Good heavens!

It is great, isnt it? i hope we are able to see bigger pics. Hopefully she will forget how to make the braids! :)

Attachments

• Indice.jpg
    Indice.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 268
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
More from www.larioja.com

Greetings, applause and flatteries
Hundreds of calagurritanos jammed the streets to receive Dukes de Lugo

“A precious hair”
And indeed, after their words Dukes de Lugo appeared before the outcry of all the citizens. To his step, the public offered extensive applause them that the real pair was thankful with multiple greetings. And not only to the neighbors located on foot of street, but also to which windows and balconies were shown in. Of Doña Elena it called the attention his height, the dress chosen for the ceremony and, mainly, its melena. “It has a precious hair and, in addition, it has surprised to me because it has not been combed with the braid to which it has to us customary”, it said Aurora. But mainly there was a point in which everybody agreed: “She is more handsome than in tele”. Don Jaime de Marichalar also seeded flatteries. “He is a horseman, it seems educated very and very elegant”, it assured Incarnates. And thus, between all those commentaries, the Dukes entered the Ideal. Many occurred by satisfied, but most unconditional they decided to hope to that the function finalized to return to salute to the real pair.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Beautiful hairdo...:)

I would add wonderful and elegant outfit... the below part of the skirt is amazing :)!

Thank you fan and LaChica for sharing the pictures. Don Jaime seemed very relaxed and very smilling too :).

What can I say, they looked good and people were really excited for being with them... a true balm for the heart! (I like that balcony picture where people seem to be looking down to see the Dukes below)

Regards,
mtbcm :)

And she's smiling too. Now if we could get hubby to smile too.

wow, Elena gives "walking fashion advice" once again, what a beautiful outfit!
She's definitely one of the best dressed Royal woman, never out of place with her clothes:)

Thank you very much by the photos,Elena very elegant was as always and very favored,people were enchanted with the Dukes yesterday :D :D !!!!!!!!!!

mtbcm said:
Don Jaime seemed very relaxed and very smilling too :).

Gosh, I don't know about that. In which picture was he smiling? Or relaxed? He usually looks like Dracula...glowering, dark, and down at the mouth. And what's with the greasy stuff in his hair? Ecch!

From casa real:
Asamblea General del Comité Paralímpico Español
Consejo Superior de Deportes. Madrid, 29 de junio de 2006

Attachments

• elena4.jpg
    elena4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 141
  • elena5.jpg
    elena5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 151
Intanta Elena looks great. It is good to end all the speculation about not seeing her at events lately.

She has such an stunning figure, a great body and an awesome sense of elegance...;)

Even the braid is sort of working for her this time.:p

Chris922 said:
Gosh, I don't know about that. In which picture was he smiling? Or relaxed? He usually looks like Dracula...glowering, dark, and down at the mouth. And what's with the greasy stuff in his hair? Ecch!

I can't tell how much I would like that people stop saying those things about Don Jaime. I know it is not possible but I can't help wish for it.

Yes he was smilling, despite his difficulty in doing so (God help us all from having a stroke in a such early stage of our lives) and thanks to fanletizia we can see him doing so in the below pictures

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=252586&d=1151591072

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=252583&d=1151591072

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=252582&d=1151591035

I've seen a smilling, tender and next-to-people's Don Jaime in the pictures of this event, he didn't avoy the personal contact and he tried, at least I see it that way, to smile back when saluting them.

Don Jaime has never been the athletic type man, but I see no reason why we have to label him with less-pleasant names.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom