Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 4: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks by the photos, the infant this very good-looking one!! I love that suit and its combed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that already they are moving to their new flat

From seeger press

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00157829.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157829.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 248
  • pre-SEEGER00157830.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157830.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 147
  • pre-SEEGER00157831.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157831.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 136
  • pre-SEEGER00157832.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157832.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 174
  • pre-SEEGER00157833.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157833.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 146
  • pre-SEEGER00157834.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00157834.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 164
One more from deadline

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 176
mtbcm said:
I don't think Infanta Elena is a beautiful woman. I think she is a very nice and warm person that makes her beautiful... And her fashion sense has been growing and I think she knows what suits her best on each occasion... She has been missing the hair posts, although :D... I don't like the way her hair looks in the line near her face.. isn't there an hairdresser method to make the hair in that area to look more straight?!

Infanta Cristina has better hair-genes ;) .
I remember reading (long time ago) that Sofia said Elena is the "sensitive" one. She looks like a lovely (and yes warm) person. She must work out to look so fit and trim all the time. And I love her fashion style.
The only thing I wish she would do is shape her eyebrows a little. It would really "soften" her look and bring out her eyes. Cristina as well.

lula said:
It seems that already they are moving to their new flat
So both the Infantas seem to be moving. Are Elena and Jaime staying in Madrid? I just moved 6 months ago and it's a pain in the _____! :(
A lot of work!

rchat said:
I remember reading (long time ago) that Sofia said Elena is the "sensitive" one. She looks like a lovely (and yes warm) person. She must work out to look so fit and trim all the time. And I love her fashion style.
The only thing I wish she would do is shape her eyebrows a little. It would really "soften" her look and bring out her eyes. Cristina as well.

Yeah but sadly she's underrated by most of people (not us;) ) because Cristina is prettier and more popular and Felipe is the handsome heir, it doesn't matter, I like Elena very much and I admire her for her sense of duty to both her country and her family (specially to her husband, who after the stroke changed dramatically):)
Both Infantas inherited their mother's elegance and sense of style, those aren't for sale you are born with or without them but you can't learn those ;)
If Elena is the "sensitive" one, then what are Cristina and Felipe, do you remember? I'm very curious;)

crisiñaki said:
Yeah but sadly she's underrated by most of people (not us;) ) because Cristina is prettier and more popular and Felipe is the handsome heir, it doesn't matter, I like Elena very much and I admire her for her sense of duty to both her country and her family (specially to her husband, who after the stroke changed dramatically):)
Both Infantas inherited their mother's elegance and sense of style, those aren't for sale you are born with or without them but you can't learn those ;)
If Elena is the "sensitive" one, then what are Cristina and Felipe, do you remember? I'm very curious;)
I read somewhere (i can't remember...) that Cristina is "funny" one because she is always with a smile in her face. About Felipe i read something.... but i can't remember what! :rolleyes: :eek:
I hope it helps.

crisiñaki said:

The article I read was a very old one (I think in Majesty or something). A friend of the family collected them and it was several years ago that I read through them, so I'm not absolutely sure, but I think Sophia said Felipe was capricious as a child, and not a morning person. She told a story on how he got in trouble once at the Academy in Canada (don't remember name?) for sleeping in. As for Cristina, I think she said she was outgoing... or easy going... "something"-going (hehe). I really don't remember for sure, sorry. She also said all the kids were very close.

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasreales/2006/04/19/infantas_mudanzas2/

The Dukes of Lugo have already concluded the reforms of their new home, to where they will be moving soon. In fact, they have already started the moving to the new building, although, at the moment, they will remain some days more in their rented appartment located in the street Jose Ortega y Gasset.

These days, Don Jaime de Marichalar wanted to personally supervise the moving, which took place precisely the day he turned forty-three years old.

It was last Summer when Infanta Elena and her husband bought this property, also located in the exclusive Madrilenian district of Salamanca. The house has 500 square meters of inhabitable surface and comprises two floors turned into one single appartment. Each one of the floors has three bedrooms, besides an ample hall, a kitchen and a garage.

The building, which could have cost up to 3 million euros (according to sources near the salesmen), includes also an elevator to owners and another one for service personel. For security reasons, the building has received several modifications. Apparently, Doña Elena and her husband acquired it, when this modern and functional building was still being constructed.

Photos scanned from Hola, by Mtbcm:

Last edited:
And Jaime strikes again with his awful sense of fashion!:eek: :cool:

Duke de Lugo, Jaime de Marichalar, during the bullfight of bulls of Fair of April celebrated today in La Maestranza of Seville

from terra

Attachments

• 7207c43bef285g.jpg
    7207c43bef285g.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 197
Am I the only one wondering where's Elena? Cristina has had 3 acts the last week, she'll deliver the Godo Prize this sunday while Elena hasn't appeared since Easter Mass, weird, because usually she's the overworking sister, she send her children to Barcelona to Miguel's birthday but she didn't go:cool:

I have a question, how do you pronounce Jaime and Froilán?

morhange said:
I have a question, how do you pronounce Jaime and Froilán?

Jaime is pronounced Hi-meh;) I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to explain the pronounciation of Froilan. Hope this helps:D

ladejesus said:
Jaime is pronounced Hi-meh;) I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to explain the pronounciation of Froilan. Hope this helps:D

Froilan is pronounced Fro-e-lan, but the "lan" "a" is pronounced like article "a" (a dog) , that it is "a" pronunciation in Spanish. Hope this helps as well ;)

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgActualidad/index.html?currentDay=03-05-2006&currentImg=2

Dukes de Lugo preside over the bullfight Goyesca of Las Ventas

Infant Elena and Jaime de Marichalar presided over from the box the goyesca bullfight celebrated yesterday in the Momumental de las Ventas of Madrid, in the occasion of the holiday of the 2 of May. The short list formed by Luis Miguel Encabo, Fernando Robleño and Pepín Liria fought head of cattle of the cattle ranch of Adolfo Martín.

From terra:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 150
crisiñaki said:
I like Elena very much and I admire her for her sense of duty to both her country and her family (specially to her husband, who after the stroke changed dramatically):)

What stroke? When?

Thank you very much by the photos they are a wonder… enchants me as is seen it of professor Infanta Elena. they enchant the children of always and that note in these images she adores them, the families of the infants are really precious. :)

Elena is a great woman !!!!!!!

Too, too cute !

It's remind me that the Elen's children, Froilan i Victoria were pupils of this school; remenber the shots of the Queen Sophia with them when she was watching at the Almudena Church some days before the Prince's wedding, the kids were wearing the same uniform with the same tartan; so, so cute !:)

monica821 said:
Elena is a great woman !!!!!!!

Yes she is... and it is so nice to see her in her day wear and one can tell she is adoring to take pictures to the pupils and has a normal relation with her colleages.

And red suits her very well, gives her a cheerful look.

Regards,

mtbcm :)

Infant Elena in her paper of teacher

"Elena, Elena". The children receive to their professor of English to the entrance of the school with all naturalness. To his age it would be very difficult to understand that her teacher is Infanta of Spain "Doña Elena, Doña Elena...!", remembers students one of the professors...

www.hola.com

Attachments

• elena.jpg
    elena.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 129
does anyone can post the article so i can read it? thanks.

Thanks for the pics.:) It's great to see her interacting with her students. She seems like such a great and caring teacher. I wish my teachers were that awesome.:D

Thank you very much by the photos! They are precious! Elena is one magnifies professor, his students must be very proud to have that professor!!! :)

from norte de castilla

The vallisoletano Fernando Perez Ten, mounting to Icone Heliums, prevailed yesterday in the Together Prize of Castilla and Leon within the equestrian aid who has taken place in Valladolid and in which Infanta Elena participated in a test of Group IV and made the route without lack, but exceeded time.

Attachments

• 052D7VP2_1.jpg
    052D7VP2_1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom