Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 4: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
But I think that the sisters are more charming than Felipe, people tend to gravitate to them more,maybe because they can relate better to people because of them being mothers, maybe because he's more serious, it doesn't mean he isn't popular (far from it) but now with Letizia by his side, he became more close and approachable:rolleyes: ;)
Maybe Elena and Cristina seem to be more relaxed just because they are women? And Felipe, since his early childhood always knew he is going to be the heir and the girls were conscious that despite of the public activities they will be able to have quite normal, let say, life- family, kids, their own work etc. Felipe have always been put under bigger pressure, but since he became 'father of the family':D he is more human and closer to Spanish people- just look at the pictures with him and the crowds: the difference between it and his pre-engagement period is very noticeable.

On the Prince's behaviour in public since his wedding, I agree totaly. First, he seems so happy to show how the woman of his life is beatiful; secondly he feels more at ease on his speechs, on his contacts with the public. It is more a question fullness of his personality than a deep change on his structure, because I think he stay more reserved than the his two sisters

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Maybe Elena and Cristina seem to be more relaxed just because they are women? And Felipe, since his early childhood always knew he is going to be the heir and the girls were conscious that despite of the public activities they will be able to have quite normal, let say, life- family, kids, their own work etc. Felipe have always been put under bigger pressure, but since he became 'father of the family':D he is more human and closer to Spanish people- just look at the pictures with him and the crowds: the difference between it and his pre-engagement period is very noticeable.

I agree with you, Letizia's presence has made Felipe much more approachable and closer to the people, as a couple they are an smashing success!:)

Thanks by the photos. They are some charming children!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe how much the kids have grown. I have to say that Victoria is such a cutie:)

I agree with you, Victoria has a beautiful face (wonder where did she got that from: maybe her aunt or her grandmother:rolleyes: ) and the long hair suits much better than the haircut she used to have when she was younger:cool:

Froilan and Victoria are two really beatiful children. And I can see at their faces that they have a strong personality too!

Elena has not a beatiful face, but she is a very personal, nica woman. I like her very much. Even more than I like her sister Cristina.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Froilan and Victoria are two really beatiful children. And I can see at their faces that they have a strong personality too!

Elena has not a beatiful face, but she is a very personal, nica woman. I like her very much. Even more than I like her sister Cristina.

Vanesa.

I know, I like Elena a lot (but I like Cristina better;) ) and my point is that Victoria doesn't look like Elena or Jaime, she has a resemblance to the Greek side of the family or at least I think so; anyway she's a very pretty girl and if she keeps like that she'll be an stunning woman:)

MD105 MADRID 04/04/06: The Infanta Elena (d), accompanied by the commissioner of the exposition Alfonso of Emilio Pérez Sánchez (2 d), observes the chair of hand and picture "The Virgin with the Boy surrounded by Saints", of Corrado Giaquinto, in the act of inauguration of the sample "Corrado Giaquinto and Spain" in the room of temporary expositions of the royal palace of Madrid.

terrahttp://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=7207baeb4e822g5ba6vw.jpg

Last edited:
From terra:

Attachments

• 7207baeb5b2e9g.jpg
    7207baeb5b2e9g.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 171
The Dukes of Lugo inaugurate the exposition of the painter Corrado Giaquinto.

The Dukes of Lugo inaugurated this afternoon in the royal palace of Madrid an exposition with seventy-five works of Corrado Giaquinto, Italian painter of the 18th century that had a great influence on Spanish artists, included Goya.

The Infanta Elena and its husband, Jaime of Marichalar, they admired the pictures of this painter that are shown in the room of temporary expositions of the Palace and whose objective is to rescue the memory of the artist. The Dukes traveled through the exposition accompanied by the commissioner, Alfonso Pérez Sánchez, and of the delegate of the Government in Madrid, Constantine Méndez, as well as of Yago Peak of Coaña, president of national heritage, and of José María Amsátegui, president of the Foundation Santander Central Hispanic, patrocinadora of the sample, among others.

The Dukes of Lugo could admire the different facets of the creator as the decorator, painter, landscape painter and portrait artist, assessed by the commissioner. Besides Patrimony, have yielded works of Giaquinto for this exposition, among others, the Italian galleries Borghese and Uffizi, the Palazzo Potti, the Vatican museums and Capodimonte and the Field.

http://www.diariodigital.net/noticia2395.html

I see it very good-looking to the Infanta Elena... i liked a lot the suit of yesterday and the color. :D

from terra:

Attachments

• 7207baeb4e822g.jpg
    7207baeb4e822g.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 191
Yay, this is like the third public act without the Braid (C), she looks great with the current hairdo;)

In that picture Elena's profile looks remarkably like Cristina's don't you think?:rolleyes:

What a great colour on her, don't you think so? Not too much yellow and not too much orange, I like it :)

Small images from newscom

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 102
I love the color and I love the hair

I find Victoria has a resemblance to the Marichalar side of the family, and maybe that's the reason why Queen Sophia seems not to be very fond of her, or at least I think so.

Saturn said:
I find Victoria has a resemblance to the Marichalar side of the family, and maybe that's the reason why Queen Sophia seems not to be very fond of her, or at least I think so.
What do you mean with "that's the reason why Queen Sophia seems not to be very fond of her" ?
I just ask this because this can have many meanings... :rolleyes:

Saturn said:

Can you please explain what you mean ? I don't get you. Do you mean that Queen Sofia prefers for ex Pablo Urdangarin because he looks like King Juan Carlos and doesn't care much for Victoria because is totallly Marichalar in her look ?

well, don't get me wrong, it's only a personal opinion, but I always see lots of pictures of the Queen with her grand-children on the part of Cristina, and few pictures of those of Elena.

...JuAnItA... said:
That was already discussed and there's also a thread about it!
http://

Many thanks Juanita, and excuse me for my ignorance.:eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME :D !!!!!

crisiñaki said:
Yay, this is like the third public act without the Braid (C), she looks great with the current hairdo
:rolleyes:

I agree! That braid does nothing for Elena but this new "do" looks very nice -- and it is higher on the back of her head, which I like!

From cover:

Attachments

• CA1ONQF5.jpg
    CA1ONQF5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 138
  • CAAJCXIB.jpg
    CAAJCXIB.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 119
  • CAERORRW.jpg
    CAERORRW.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 188
Thanks by the photos I am happy that found more than that act, she was really elegant with that suit :)

from lecturas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom