Infanta Elena and Family, Current Events Part 2: April - September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the photos. Sometimes elena makes some strange faces :(

She seems to like that tress-braid a lot... now she even takes it to weddings! :eek:

I wish she took some advises with a good hairdresser and made something different with it... I bet she would look great...

rchainho said:
thanks for the photos. Sometimes elena makes some strange faces :(

What kind of strange faces? :confused:

Keep in mind too, that she might be reacting to something (a joke maybe) that someone is saying and in that fraction of a second a photographer has taken her picture. Think of how many pictures have been taken of you at an inopportune time. I know that there are some pictures of me that were taken at a bad moment when I had my face scrunched up or something but the picture immediately after it was fine.

Or Elena just might be a very expressive person.

I have to say that while I don't always like Jamie's sense of style (a bit too flamboyant and out there for me), he does look very good at this wedding. The green tie witht he dark suit and the striped shirt -- all very nicely put together. His hair is a bit too greasy looking for my taste, but it does look good. He's very well put together here.

Who got married by the way and what is their connection to the Duke and Duchess of Lugo?

The Infanta Elena is not very pretty of face, is too many Borbón, because of it sometimes she does a few a bit strange gestures. Nevertheless, she has a body nicer than for example the infanta Cristina who is much more much prettier of face.

Not all the persons are handsome. Nevertheless they can have other things. In case of the Infanta Elena, pareec to be that she is a nice and affectionate woman, with a character similar to her father.

The wedding at which they were present belong to Delphine Arnault, daughter of Bertrand Arnault, the owner of the group LVMH and one of the big fortunes of France. Jaime de Marichalar works for him how one of his counselors, because of it comes in occasions to fashionable parades in Paris with Bernard or his daughter Delphine. In addition, Bernard Arnault also was together with his wife in the wedding of the Princes of Asturias as what he must have good relation with the Spanish Royal Family.

Last edited:
Alexandria said:
Who got married by the way and what is their connection to the Duke and Duchess of Lugo?
Delphine Arnault belongs to the administration of LVMH, to whom Jaime works as well as a consultant.

Thank you Elsa and lula for your replies! I hope we'll get to see picturse of Delphine, too.

I must say that I find it "odd" to see Elena in a hat as we don't usually see her (or any of the Spanish royals for that matter) in a hat.

I wonder if the reason Elena does not change her hairstyle is because of the frizz factor? And a braid keeps everything "under control?" I would think though that as a hat flattens ones hair (it certainly does that to my hair), it would be a prime opportunity for Elena to do something different with her hair and not have to worry about frizz control.

Alexandria said:
Thank you Elsa and lula for your replies! I hope we'll get to see picturse of Delphine, too.

I must say that I find it "odd" to see Elena in a hat as we don't usually see her (or any of the Spanish royals for that matter) in a hat.

I wonder if the reason Elena does not change her hairstyle is because of the frizz factor? And a braid keeps everything "under control?" I would think though that as a hat flattens ones hair (it certainly does that to my hair), it would be a prime opportunity for Elena to do something different with her hair and not have to worry about frizz control.

In Spain there is no habit of taking hat, practically only they remove in the weddings. I imagine that they are customs of every country.

lula said:
The Infanta Elena is not very pretty of face, is too many Borbón, because of it sometimes she does a few a bit strange gestures.

Well said.

lula said:

Thanks lula for the picture of the bride.

Not sure that I really liked her dress with the pink flowers going across the front:

And it seems as if Elena was not the only one with a big hat. The bride's mother Helene Mercier Arnault (in lilac to the far left) and Elizabeth Hurley also donned big hats for the occasion:

photos of elena in cibeles (cover). I'm sorry about this delay but sometimes the webs don't show the pics after the events.:(

Attachments

• CAERUVI5.jpg
    CAERUVI5.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 204
  • CAQVCFF0.jpg
    CAQVCFF0.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 194
  • CAW16XTI.jpg
    CAW16XTI.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.