Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyK

Moderator Emeritus
City
Cincinnati
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread (Part 8) dedicated to the
Current Events of the Duke and Duchess of Lugo

The previous thread can be found here

Before posting, please remember our Community Rules
For quick overview, have a look at the Rules and FAQ

• Everyone is entitled to have his/her own opinion: be respectful and don't force your opinion to the others
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Don't get into the field of eternal comparisons: this thread is for the Dukes of Lugo
  • Only pictures posted with the permission of the copyright holder can be posted here. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • NO watermarked pictures can be posted

Happy Posting!

I don't know but from just looking at the pictures, I certainly wouldn't use the words enjoy, neither child looks happy. Why is it when they are around their father, they look scared and upset but when they are with Elena now, they look happy and relaxed. Jamie always looks like he is mad and I personally don't like the way he is holding Felipe's arm.:bang:

Victoria Federica, the daughter of the Dukes of Lugo, and the actress Carmen Sevilla they have monopolized the media attention in the first day of the floral Offering to the Virgin of the Helpless, until the infantile Fallera Mayor of Valencia did act of appearance, Victoria Blázquez. The small daughter of the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar paraded with the commission of the fault Recording Esteve-Cirilo Amorós. At her arrival to the Plaza de la Virgen, the small Victoria Federica was contemplated by her father and her brother, Felipe Juan Froilán, who enjoy with the petards in his visit to Valencia.

http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.n...008/03/18/1205860483_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg

Victoria Federica, the daughter of the Dukes of Lugo, and the actress Carmen Sevilla they have monopolized the media attention in the first day of the floral Offering to the Virgin of the Helpless, until the infantile Fallera Mayor of Valencia did act of appearance, Victoria Blázquez. The small daughter of the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar paraded with the commission of the fault Recording Esteve-Cirilo Amorós. At her arrival to the Plaza de la Virgen, the small Victoria Federica was contemplated by her father and her brother, Felipe Juan Froilán, who enjoy with the petards in his visit to Valencia.

http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.n...008/03/18/1205860483_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg
On this photo Victoria Federica and Juan Froilan dosn't look to happy.

couldn't they get a better photo? it would have been nice to see Victoria in her Fallas costume.

Last edited:
Elena looks very nice with her pink jacket. Here is one young lady (still young enough :)) in the family who doesn't wear black or grey all the time.

Elena looks very nice with her pink jacket. Here is one young lady (still young enough :)) in the family who doesn't wear black or grey all the time.
Yeah she looks better since her divorce - on the road of recovery - but she should stick to the rule: not to wear more than 5 pieces of jewellery at once

Is she divorced? I thought that Elena and Jaime only are separated! But my TV and personal computer were "ill" the last few days and I couldn't get news.

It's great to see so many pictures of her smiling. It looks like she really enjoyed the event. Thanks for the pics.

lula,
Thanks for photos!:flowers:
Infanta Elena's outfit was all right. A pink jacket and grey pants looked good together. I am slightly taken aback by the amount of jewellery she wore. I wish she wore less pieces.

I find it strange that whenever you see Mr Marichalar with his children (going to/from school), he hardly ever talks to them! They just walk on without any words, they don't discuss with each other? Is this a sort of a policy, not to talk in public places? Maybe after they've entered their car they start chatting?

Last edited:

Elena looks great! I like the red top under the white suite! The shoes seem quite high!

Thanks lula! She looks fantastic. I love the outfit, especially the shoes.

I hope Elena finds someone who can make her happy, she looks so much happier and relaxed since the separation. I watched the video of Jamie picking up his children and too me, he seemed kind of rude. He just walked into the school and almost knocked over the girl who was coming out. He was on the phone adn didn't seem to notice or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom