Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
I know what you mean, but I like them because they susually say things that the normal press does't mention, although I agree with you this article was really strange. And this one is not from monarquia confidencial.
The source I believe it was Monarquia Confidencial... I just saw that you posted the link of El Confidencial Digital, I talked about Monarquia Confidencial because I saw this article on their website
And I agree with you when you say that this kind of news doesn't usually gets out from other newspapers or magazines.

I will translate it for you!

The article says that VF is following the steps of I. Margarita, P. Irene and the queen as all of them play very well the piano.

Ah thank you :flowers:

Infanta Elena Appearance

Infanta Elena has begun to look aged, she needs a face lift. She seem to be a lovely person but she is aging fast.

Infanta Elena has begun to look aged, she needs a face lift. She seem to be a lovely person but she is aging fast.

Perhaps she's quite happy with her face & doesn't want a face lift .

I agree. When you ages, your face wouldn't look as it was when you were younger. Life and years goes on, and you are not the same. I like how Elena looks right now and she wouldn't need any surgery and such , modern stupidities. She looks better han some years ago. :flowers:

However, I think it's herself who must decide if she likes her look or not. I bet she is quite satisfied of herself. Elena was never a snobish kind of woman. :)

Vanesa.

:previous: Well said Vanesa. Infanta Elena is a member of the Spanish Royal Family not an aging Hollywood "Starlet" stalking the latest "in" plastic surgeon. She is who she is, an Infanta Elena of Spain!
An Ard Ri said:
mgrant said:
I like Princess Elena. She seems to be a warm and caring person.:)
I do too,she goes gets on with the job & alaways has a kind smile on her face.
An Ard Ri said:
Hilda Thomas said:
Perhaps she's quite happy with her face & doesn't want a face lift .

I remeber seeing a truely ghastly shot of Melanie Griffin in Spain wearing national dress during some holiday. Her face looked as smooth as a baby's bottom but she was so full of botox she couldn't even crack a smile let alone a laugh!

The photo's of Infanta Elana at the school prizegiving were fabulous. Warmth, smiles and all the expessions one would expect from a woman in such a place doing such a very special job. I bet every child she smiled at felt really special.

I am a fan of Infanta Elena and my desire has been always that she and her two lovely children may be very happy. I´m glad to know that Victoria is studying music and as for Felipe, it´s not surprising he might have had some problems. He seems to be a sentsitive child (even though also an energetic child). These kids sometimes suffer from disatention at school .

I'm happy knowing that Victoria Federica is a little genius of piano interpretation! She seems to be shy and time to time, she looks sad, but these kind of talented children usually does. Congrats to her! I just love piano! :D

Vanesa.

I think Infanta Elena is aging quite nicely. In fact I think she looks better now than she did when she was younger. :flowers:

Yes, I read it in another place that he is going to study in England.

Well good for the Infanta!

She has always been one of my favorite royals...I am glad to see a smile on her face. Whether its just a night out with a good friend or the start of something more.

Froilán, de camino a un internado inglés

Vanitatis says that next year Felipe will go to an english boarding school in Sussex

IMO Felipe Froilan is too young to go and study away from home. There were rumors he was suffering for his parents divorce and what do they do? They send him away in England. I would feel refused :sad:
Giving this news in the same period of the first pics of Elena's new date don't give a good image of her: let's send away the child and let's start a free life again..

Well good for the Infanta!

She has always been one of my favorite royals...I am glad to see a smile on her face. Whether its just a night out with a good friend or the start of something more.

I agree. IMO Infanta Elena should have a chance at love again.

I am glad to see Infanta Elena having her own personal life. It is too early to make any predictions though.

I hope the Infanta will find happiness with somebody else. She is still too young to abe alone.

It's too soon to assume anything but I am so happy to see the Infanta with that radiant smile on her face, she looks lovely. I like her very much, and she deserves to be happy.

I am sure that the school decision has been made by both parents. Juan Froilan will learn and/or improve the second language.

Felipe has had problems for years, which were worst with the divorce. Since he was born the press centred very much on him, and always they have exaggerated and done jeer of his pranks. They baptized him as Foilán, which he does not like because he is Felipe. It has caused him problems in the school and jeers of other children. I think they judged it best to keep him away from that pressure.

Can someone translate this article? At least give an idea of what is being stated?
Thanks in advance, it is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom