Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A gallery without watermarks:

Princess Elena of Spain attends "Dia de la Caridad" on June 10,
2010 in Madrid, Spain.

** zimbio/gettyimages **

I like Princess Elena. She seems to be a warm and caring person.:)

How old is Victoria?
It must be daunting enough to have your mother and grandmother there, but when your grandmother is the Queen, it is something else.

Victoria is 9 years old, lumutqueen. She will become 10 on September.

An Ard Ri, I believe there aren't any photos

An Ard Ri, I believe there aren't any photos

What a pity .

My Spanish is quite poor,but did the article say that The Infanta Margarita & Princess Irene were present ?

^^
No, only the queen and the infanta.

La hija de la infanta Elena y Jaime de Marichalar es un portento al piano. Victoria Federica ha seguido los pasos de sus tía-abuelas, la infanta Margarita e Irene de Grecia, y de su abuela, la reina Sofía, quienes manejan con soltura este instrumento. A su corta edad, se ha convertido en una gran pianista

Why were they mentioned in the article ?

I only understand basic Spanish

I will translate it for you!

The article says that VF is following the steps of I. Margarita, P. Irene and the queen as all of them play very well the piano.

This article is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a long time.
I don't know what's the point of this article, Froilan won't benefit from it, surely not the Infanta or the Queen...
Besides Monarquia Confidencial is known for being a not-reliable source.
Please, Melibea, don't think I'm attacking what you brought, because I'm not :flowers: I reat it before and I actually may believe that the kid had therapy, but the whole Elena-fired-the-guy-because-the-Queen-didn't-told-her thing is just nonsense. And I have a hard time trying to understand how they found out so many things about his school results.

I think that there is the rumour that the kid undergoes some kind of therapy and then a lot has been said and somethings were made up...

^^
I know what you mean, but I like them because they susually say things that the normal press does't mention, although I agree with you this article was really strange. And this one is not from monarquia confidencial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom