Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 9: March 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena has always had an incredible fashion style. Very individual, very classy and very much a part of her Spanish background. It is nice to see that recognised now, but it is not new.

Thanks for the lovely new pictures of this very dear family. Infanta Elena looks great and the children seem happy and relaxed. Victoria is already as tall as Froilan!

Don Jaime of Marichalar walks thorough the streets of Madrid with his children and their dog Madrid, Spain - 11.10.08
WENN Photo Library

Elena wears trousers a lot on her official business -
I love the way in which she puts her outfits together - she wears trousers in a very professional way and pairs her accessories accordingly -
She always looks terrific!

Infanta Elena has got her calendar full of engagements. It is nice to see the Spanish Royal family doing their best utilising her skills to undertake official engagements.

Being an avid horsewoman, Infanta Elena seems to be very happy participating in this engagement.

Nicely paired pantsuit, pretty scarf, well-groomed hair, simple earrings - Cristina looks great!

Nicely paired pantsuit, pretty scarf, well-groomed hair, simple earrings - Cristina looks great!

You mean Elena.:D But I agree, she looks great. I particularly like the scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom