Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always nice to see doña Elena and Victoria spending time together. You can tell that Victoria still really enjoys it which is not always the case for youth of her age. Mother and daughter seem to have a really good relationship.

HRH The Infanta Elena,Duchess of Lugo attended the launch of the campaign on Sports heart emergencies at the Vicente Calderon stadium in Madrid today.

Belga Image - Editorial

HRH The Infanta Elena,Duchess of Lugo presided over the King's Cup competition of the Longines Global Champions Tour taking place at the Country Club in Madrid today.

Belga Image - Editorial

HRH The Infanta Elena,Duchess of Lugo presided over the King's Cup competition of the Longines Global Champions Tour taking place at the Country Club in Madrid today.

Belga Image - Editorial

Infanta Elena is one of my favourite royal women. I find her very sophisticated, very elegant and chic, very lady! But she seems to me a little tired and a bit older than her age.

:previous: Yes it is! I wish that she was still able to carry out engagements on behalf of the royal house.

The Infanta Elena attended a July 4th Party hosted by the US Embassy in Madrid.

http://portal.belgaimage.be/editorial/advanced-search/themes:none/period:WHENEVER/img:none-none/photographer:none/others:none/sourcesKey:/sources:BELGA,AFP,BELGA/AFP,AFLO,AFP/GETTY,AFPCREATIVE,AFPINFOGRAPHICS,AFPOLD,AGEFOTOSTOCK,AGENCIA_LOF,AGIF,AKG,ALLACCESS,ALLACCESSNL,ANADOLU,ANP,ARCHIBEL,BELGACREATIVE,BELGA_CORPORATE,BELGA_HANDOUT,BELGIANPRIMEMINISTER,BELGIAN_FREELANCE,BELPRESS,BELPRESSNEWS,BILDERBERG,BIOS,BRIDGEMAN,BSIP,BUITENBEELD,CORDONPRESS,CORPORATE_ARCHIVE,CTK,DPA,DUTCH_FREELANCE,EASYFOTOSTOCK,EFE,EPA,EPP,ESTADO,EUREKA,EYEVINE,FIGARO,FONDATION_HORSTTAPPE,FOODCENTRALE,FOTOSPORTS,GALLERYSTOCK,GERMAINE_VAN_PARYS,GETTYOLD,HEMIS,ICONSPORT,ILLUSTRA,IMAGEBROKER,IMAGEGLOBE,IMAGESOURCE,IMAGO,INSIGHTMEDIA,INTERFOTO,ISOSPORT,ITARTASS,JUICEIMAGES,KINA,LEEMAGE,MARLYSEPRESSPHOTO,MAXPPP,MINDENPICTURES,MONKEY,MTI,NEWSCOM,NEWZULU,NEWZULUARCHIVE,NOVOSTI,ODETTEDEREZE,ONLYFRANCE,ONOKY,OPALE,PAP,PHANIE,PHOTO12,PHOTOALTO,PHOTONONSTOP,PHOTOSHOT,PICTUREALLIANCE,PICTUREDESK,PIXATERRA,PIXTAL,PRISMAPIX,RADIUS,REGINALDDAVIS,RIZZOLI,RMNGRANDPALAIS,ROGERVIOLLET,ROYALPRESS,ROYALSBYROBIN,RTBF,SCANPIX_DENMARK,SCANPIX_NORWAY,SCIENCE,SHOOTINGSTAR,SOLENT,SPAARNESTAD,SPAZIANI,STUDIOHARCOURT,TOPFOTO,TOPFOTOPREMIUM,TT,VEFFIA,VTM,WESTEND61,XINHUA,ZUMAPRESS/isAdv:false/belgaOnly:false/princess%2520elena%2520Conde%2520Duque%2520Station%2520in%2520Madrid

Photos from Hola

¿Qué hacía la infanta Elena de fiesta con David Bisbal o Miguel Ángel Muñoz? - Foto 1

Last edited:
I will never understand how people can take entertainment from watching an animal being tormented and tortured.

Early this afternoon the Infanta Elena has an accident while he was riding horseback on the track of the Zarzuela Palace. The older sister of King Felipe VI has been attended by a team of doctors to suffer great pain in the wrist. After examining her, they have determined that it is transferred to the nearest hospital in ambulance.

Trasladan a la Infanta Elena al hospital tras sufrir un accidente montando a caballo

Yep, Elena broke her wrist from the fall and had to have surgery. She looks as if she's doing well in the photo at the bullfight.

HRH The Infnata Elena paid a visit to the geriatric center Santiago Apostol in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 19 September 2016.

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom