Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening ceremony of "IPC Alpine Ski World Championships 2013"
Congress Palace. La Molina (Girona)

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Ceremonia de apertura de los "Campeonatos del Mundo de Esquí Alpino IPC 2013"

Ceremony to athletes winning medals in the "IPC Alpine Ski World Championships 2013"
Congress Palace. La Molina (Girona)

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España - Actividades y Agenda - Ceremonia de entrega de medallas a los deportistas ganadores en los "Campeonatos del Mundo de Esquí Alpino IPC 2013"

Last edited by a moderator:

Infanta Elena is a very elegant lady, very chic. I think that now is more beautiful and well-looking than before. She is a complete woman. I also think that is like her mother: very disciplined, very slim and a very strong personality. I haven't "noticed" her before, but now I discover a different person.

Spanish Princess Elena (first row, 2nd L) attends the tennis match between Swiss player Roger Federer and Czech player Radek Stepanek at the Madrid Masters at the Magic Box (Caja Magica) sports complex in Madrid on May 7, 2013. AFP PHOTO / JAVIER SORIANO

ANP

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

Last edited:
Please, I need help.
I am looking for the photo of Infanta Elena that was the cover of Spanish Edition of Vanity Fair magazine some months ago. I am looking for it but without titles or marks.

Could somebody translate please??

(Here is my version of the translation)
Infanta Elena was enjoying herself (along with her son Froilan) the festivities of San Isidro, apparently comingling with the locals when suddenly a TV crew with cameras approached her to ask her about the new investigation opened on her sister Infanta Cristina. The report says Infanta Elena visibly upset pulled her son from the shooting game and made her way out while covering the lens of the camera with her hand :ermm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom