Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video links,looks like Infanta Elena was enjoying herself watching all those kids!

You are most welcome :flowers:

Yesterday, November 15, Infanta Elena has opened the National Centre of Adaptive Sailing in Sanxenxo, Galicia, northwestern Spain. The aim of the centre is to enable people with adaptive difficulties to enter the world of sailing, a concept supported by and developed with the Mapfre Foundation.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** lavozdegalicia.es video: La Infanta Elena en Sanxenxo **

I admire and like very much Infanta Elena, who is a Sagittarian like me.
I admire her ekegance, her poise, her loyalty to her sister despite everything else. She is certainly one of my favourites in the Spanish Royal Family, together with her sister, her Mother and hers and Cristina´s children.

Is it me or Froilan gained some weight? that together with the changes typical of his age...I almost never recognised him...

I don't think it's that bad, he was definitely recognizable to me and besides, it's just baby fat and he'll grow out of it with time.

Last edited:
Is it me or Froilan gained some weight? that together with the changes typical of his age...I almost never recognised him...

He's 14,but I don't see any major changes in him!

I think Elena is getting more attractive as she gets older.
You are totally right.Maturity has improved tremendously, not only in her beauty, but also the way she carries herself. Also sports give the body a slim and elegant stance.

Infanta Elena of Spain attended Madrid Horse Week Fair 2012 at Ifema on December 23, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.
Victoria wasn't present this time but Luis Alfonso de Borbon, Duke of Anjou, his wife Margarita Vargas, and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas were there.

- Infanta Elena
- Infanta Elena presenting a prize
- Infanta Elena and Margarita, Duchess of Anjou
- Infanta Elena, Margarita and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas
- Infanta Elena, Duke and Duchess of Anjou, and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas

Last edited:
Infanta Elena of Spain attended Madrid Horse Week Fair 2012 at Ifema on December 23, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.
Victoria wasn't present this time but Luis Alfonso de Borbon, Duke of Anjou, his wife Margarita Vargas, and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas were there.

- Infanta Elena
- Infanta Elena presenting a prize
- Infanta Elena and Margarita, Duchess of Anjou
- Infanta Elena, Margarita and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas
- Infanta Elena, Duke and Duchess of Anjou, and Amparo Corell, Baroness of Alaquas

Wonderful photo's of the Infanta,thank you for posting!

I wonder if Cristina and her children will join them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom