Infanta Elena and Children, Current Events Part 10: March 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Elena, director of social projects of the Foundation Mapfre, and representatives of the 'Fran Murcia' Basketball School for Disabled, pose for pictures during the inauguration of the school in Carbajosa de Sagrada

ANP Photo

Elena looks very nice. I love it when she has her hair like this

:previous:

Here's an additional gallery:

Infanta Elena attending the traditional thanksgiving to Medinaceli's Christ at Jesus of Medinaceli
Church in Madrid on March 2, 2012.

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

Here's an additional gallery:

Infanta Elena attending the traditional thanksgiving to Medinaceli's Christ at Jesus of Medinaceli
Church in Madrid on March 2, 2012.

** gettyimages gallery **

The Royal Family take this Religious event in turns,last year I recall the it was the King.

I don't think I have ever seen Infanta Elena happier or more content than in the last couple of years.
As they say here, better nightmarish ending, than nightmare without ending.

Froilan has been operated after a shot in the foot.
The son of the Infanta Elena suffered Monday afternoon in a "slight accident" on the right foot, while conducting target practice, when he was with his father, Jaime de Marichalar, and his sister, Victoria Federica, on the farm that his father's family has in Soria, as confirmed to ABC and El Mundo from Casa del Rey.
El hijo de la Infanta Elena, operado al disparársele una escopeta en un pie - ABC.es
Google translation
El nieto mayor del Rey, herido tras dispararse accidentalmente en el pie | España | elmundo.es
Google translation

I dont think they played around (not with this kind of family history in mind!!!) but were careless in terms of safety. A 13 year old has to be supervised like every second when dealing with weapons.
Its not good headlines, will have been a shock for Froilan and people will think, what kind of family is this, what kind of problems are they bringing upon themselves?
El nieto mayor del Rey, herido tras recibir un disparo en el pie
They did target shooting with a shotgun, not a revolver or something, he wasnt hit by one single bullet but part of the shotgun spray.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/04/10/spain-royals-idINDEE83907420120410

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom