Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 9: February - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks wonderful whatever she does!

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
She looks wonderful whatever she does!

Vanesa.

I am in agreement with you totally :flowers:

:wub: She has looked wonderful recently. Almost like she has modernized herself or something. I love seeing this couple together Inaki worships the ground she walks on

crm2317 said:
:wub: She has looked wonderful recently. Almost like she has modernized herself or something. I love seeing this couple together Inaki worships the ground she walks on

That's so true. They're just an incredible couple who truly love eachother and their kids. Their love for eachother is so visible and in my opinion part of what makes them so awesome.

Infanta Cristina of Spain Jets In

Luanda, 04/17 - Infanta Cristina de Borbón y Grécia, daughter of the King and Queen of Spain, arrived this Tuesday morning in Luanda for a five-day visit to the country.

Cristina de Borbón, who did not make any declarations to the press at "4 de Fevereiro" International Airport, will be received in an audience by the Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos.
read full article & source here

Hopefully there will be new pictures of King Juan Carlos with Juan and Pablo in a couple of weeks at the Spanish Grand Prix. Maybe Miguel and Inaki will go this year too.

They usually go and see Spanish driver Fernando Alonso:flowers:

Thanks for the info dazzling, Cristina has worked a lot in Africa and I think it's great that big banks and companies help people out there:flowers:

thanks for the infor !!!!!

I just saw the Hola! video of the easter service and saw Irene walking holding the Infanta's hand she was so adorable! Especially when she was determined to get into the car with her grandparents! Christina kept lifting her and pointing her towards their car but she kept running back:wub:

Iñaki Urdangarín will offer a White Beach conference in July

The Duke of Palm, Iñaki Urdangarín, has confirmed his visit to the municipality of Yaiza, in the island of Lanzarote, the next month of July. The husband of Infanta Cristina will offer a conference on the promotion of the sport and the values for the personal overcoming.

Lanzarote Digital. Debates.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Final of the Open Seat 2007 - 55º Conde de Godó Trophy

As every year, cris & iñaki are gonna be there, they are Nadal's good luck amulet!:flowers:

pix_t.gif

Thank you sis, wonderfuls news :ROFLMAO: :flowers: :flowers:

thanks sis!!! wonderfuls photos

AHHHH Irene is adorable, and they loves snow, it's the 4th x i think they are skieen....

Thank you so much crisiñaki! Irene is absolutely gorgeous, and the boys look so grown up. Yet another show of the greatness of this family. Too bad Cristina couldn't come.

eireann said:
Wonderful pics - she looks fantastic...although shame about the roots :ohmy: what´s her natural hair colour - I thought she was a blonde???

She's a dark blonde with almost light brown hair, when she was little she was extra blonde, the way Irene is now, so she dyes her hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom