Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 9: February - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that dress because it's something so different from what we usually see on her
It's great that she's experimenting a bit with her image
Thanks lula and sis for the pics:flowers:

Thank you very much for the pictures of Irene, I love that she seems to know her mind and acts like a typical two year old. With 3 older brothers, she will need her strong will. I have a question... IMO, she seems too old for her binky (pacifier), especally in public. Is that customary in Spain or Europe?

Thanks for the pics lula and monica. I really like her hair. She looks fabulous.

Cris and husband looks both amazing, is a real pleasure to see them representing the Royal House.

It's so great that Iñaki is still very vinculated to the Olympic Games even though he's no longer a member of the Spanish Olympic Committee, just because he's a sportsman at heart and will always support sport and games in his country:flowers:

Iñaki this very vinculated in sport subjects, the week next this in lanzarote. Thanks foro the photos.

I've got to say that Cristina's dress is growing on me. I still find it ill fitting around the bust area, but the more I look at it the more I like it!

One thing I've noticed too, Cristina is very confident when giving speeches. She presents herself well and I find her to be engaging compared to other royals.

Since an European city London will host 2012 Summer Olympics, there is little chance that Madrid will win in 2016.
Cristina's hair looked very nice. I don't like the dress from the waist down, which made her no waist, huge hip. In fact, she is a slim lady for her height.

One thing I've noticed too, Cristina is very confident when giving speeches. She presents herself well and I find her to be engaging compared to other royals.

Yes Sofi, I also think the same thing, Cristina gives excellent speeches because she's used to do it all the time, whether is at her Caixa work or at royal engagements:flowers:

Thank you all for the very nice pics of Cristina and Inaki at the delivery of prizes, me too I like that dress as it's something different from what she normally wears, interesting colours that go very well with her hair. Very nice :)

Love the dress, just not on Cristina. It makes her look bigger than what she is. IMO, Christina has wonderful tastes in clothes, but like everyone, she bound to have an "off day".

Cristina looks absolutely beautiful in her dress. I'll admit, she's had some misses before, but it was definately a hit with this one. She's a pretty lady.

The kids are cute, Irene certainly is strong-willed. Maybe she'll be the "terrible teenager" in the house when she gets older:lol:. Pablo and Miguel are getting big. Miguel is certainly big, he looks almost Pablo's size.

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the current events of Infanta Cristina & Family can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom