Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny to see Irene trying to get rid off mom and dad..

She is so adorable. It's nice to see both parents taking her to school.

she is so sweet , she has grown very quick.

She is so funny! :lol: Looking at her blond curls and blue eyes one can think: what an angel! But now... :ROFLMAO: Nothing odd, though, having 3 older brothers would change every little girl into a troublemaker! :lol:

She looks like one independent lady! She probably will have to be growing up with 3 brothers. She is cute.

Stellad

Urdangarín: '' Would enchant to Me to have to return the week that comes ''

'' Would enchant to Me to return the week that comes, they would be an indication of good luck for the selection and the possibility of being able to raise this glass again, that so many joys gave to the Spanish handball '' us, it indicated Urdangarían, that it already attended in direct two years ago in Tunisia the end in which Spain raised itself with its first and only title of champion of the World.
the Duke of Palm, that during its balonmanista race as it won, among other titles, two Olympic bronzes, it warned of the difficulties that it involves to return to repeat in a mundialista end.
'' I am faithful to the words of the selector: it is necessary to go party to party, that cannot be thought about the week comes, because now now the three most difficult rivals come, and in this the selector is very sure today it is Russia and we do not speak more '' don't mention it, Urdangarín commented.
the Duke of Palm was convinced of the capacity of the Spanish equipment not to distract themselves with possible calculations and to be centered in each one of the encounter, with the objective to repeat the world-wide title.
Iñaki Urdangarín, that this noon arrived at Mannheim, it visited the hotel of concentration of the national equipment, where it conversed during awhile with the selector, as well as with the rest of the international Spaniards.
'' Is a short escape to see one or two parties of the selection in this following phase '', the Duke of Palm commented, that it recognized once that next to that until recently they were its companions gusanillo returns to feel '' '' of the high competition.
'' When one approaches a so important competition, it always thinks that has belonged to this selection and to this then sport and gusanillo leaves, but in the daily life not as much, '' is more bearable, it concluded Urdangarín.
http://www.terra.es/deportes/articulo/html/dpo301111.htm

A exhibition relates in the CCCB the work of the film director Carl Theodor Dreyer and painter Vilhelm Hammershoi

Centre de Cultura Contemporànea of Barcelona (CCCB) welcomes from today and to the 1 of May exhibition “Hammershoi and Dreyer” that it relates of successive form --it does not compare-- the work of painter Vilhelm Hammershoi and the film director Carl Theodor Dreyer with the light like unifying element of both Danish artists. These Danish creators, almost not known in Spain in the case of Hammershoi, shape in their works “the empty and austere spaces to transmit the world inner that cannot be seen, but felt”, today explained one of the commissioners, Casper Tybjerg.
The film director Carl Theodor Dreyer, author of the masterpiece “the passion of Juana de Arco”, was inspired by Hammershoi for the scenery of his first film “the President”, in 1918 --that he agreed with a retrospective exhibition of the painter in Copenague--, or in its last film in 1964 “Gertrud”, where Dreyer had a book with works of Hammershoi to inspire the film.
Painter Vilhelm Hammershoi (Copenhagen, 1864-1916) very is recognized in Denmark, where its production is concentrated almost all. This exhibition in Barcelona becomes first of the artist in Spain and fourth outside the Scandinavian countries. Before its work in New York, Paris and Hamburg had been only exposed.
The exhibition finalizes with a total of 36 pictures of Hammershoi, that the circumscription of its work shows scopes like the urban interiors, pictures of solitary women and landscapes of the island of Selandia. The sample will be inaugurated this behind schedule by Infant Cristina and princess Benedikte of Denmark.

http://www.cerestvnoticias.com/portal/noticias/noticia.asp?canal=cultura&fecha=20070125&hora=151747

The hair has it very beautiful and shining.

Infanta Cristina inaugurates Danish exhibition CCCB Hammershoi and Dreyer

To the act also it was predicted that attended Princess Benedikte of Denmark, that it has a exposed own picture between works of Hammershoi, but it could not finally have been because one is ill.

The Infanta has crossed the exhibition accompanied by commissioner Jordi Balló, that all the details of exposed works have explained him.

These works include 36 pictures of the painter, twelve audio-visual assemblies that show fragments of the films of Dreyer, and also a small section with biographical data of both Danish artists.

La Infanta Cristina inaugura exposición CCCB daneses Hammershoi y Dreyer

corazon said:
Irene is a doll!!! and very inquiet
And Christina herself is such a gorgeous woman in an unpretentious kind of way! Wish she was the one becoming queen of Spain one day, she would do such a marvelous job..

princess olga said:
And Christina herself is such a gorgeous woman in an unpretentious kind of way! Wish she was the one becoming queen of Spain one day, she would do such a marvelous job..

you are not the only one...:wub::wub::wub:

What a beautiful family. Irene is really going to keep them going. She is such a doll. Why is it we see more pictures of these children then we do the heir?

Rebafan81 said:
What a beautiful family. Irene is really going to keep them going. She is such a doll. Why is it we see more pictures of these children then we do the heir?

Because Cristina's children live in Barcelona with their parents and are able to live a more normal life. Each time Leonor goes anywhere with her parents, the press are all over them. Besides, she doesn't go to pre-school yet. Maybe then we'll get to see more of her then. Irene sure is a doll, love her!

princess leonor said:
Because Cristina's children live in Barcelona with their parents and are able to live a more normal life. Each time Leonor goes anywhere with her parents, the press are all over them. Besides, she doesn't go to pre-school yet. Maybe then we'll get to see more of her then. Irene sure is a doll, love her!
Thanks- I see your point, it doesn't mean that I still wouldn't love to see her more often, especally when she is still changing so much. I would also want to protect my child and completely understand her parents, it is just a selfish request on my part because she is such a special little girl.

Thankssss, wonderfuls pictures.

The Foundation of the Barça files to Urdangarín like patrono
In the list of patronos of the Foundation of the FC Barcelona it appears yesterday from a new name: Iñaki Urdangarín. The exjugador of handball and husband of Infant Cristina, of 39 years, it has accepted the proposal of the club to comprise of this beneficial organ that has like objective the diffusion and promotion, without profit spirit, of the sport dimension, cultural and social of the Barça.

La Fundación del Barça ficha a Urdangarín como patrono « fundacio « Club « elentorno.com

La Fundació del Barça ficha a Iñaki Urdangarín - SPORT - Barça

Picture:

http://m1.freeshare.us/127fs3712563.jpg

The Fundació of the Barça drafts Iñaki Urdangarín

All the members of the Fundació of the FC Barcelona decided yesterday unanimously, in an extraordinary session, to vote in favor of the incorporation of Iñaki Urdangarín and the director Xavier Cambra, like new members of the Patronage of this foundation. The meeting took place yesterday at six in the afternoon in the Presidential Theater box of the Camp Nou and once accepted the new positions, they entered the session of work of the Patronage, where the newcomers were brought up to date
the operation and the programs that already are in progress, as well as from all the predicted projects.

thanks sisss !!! :flowers:
I am glad for Iñaki Urdangarin :ROFLMAO:

yeah, that's great news 'cuz I think is awesome how much involved Cris & Iñaki are in the social area !:wub::wub::wub:
Cris from the Caixa and her own patronages (like GAVI, [SIZE=-1]IFDS, etc) and now Iñaki in the Barça[/SIZE]

Last edited:
I am in agreement with which you say I believe that Iñaki is a great election for that project that goes to make again.

The Dukes of Palm today maintained their habitual activity in Barcelona after the death of Erika Ortiz
The Dukes of Palma de Mallorca today maintained their activity habitual in Barcelona, after knowing the death Erika Ortiz, after Infant Cristina left to gather to her daughter Irene to the day-care center.
This behind schedule Infanta Cristina left its house in car to go to the day-care center and to gather to its daughter small Irene. Later, Iñaki Urdangarín also left in car its address.
The recent death of the sister of the Princess de Asturias has not prevented who the Dukes of Palma de Mallorca followed with their routine life in Barcelona.
Los duques de Palma mantuvieron hoy su actividad habitual en Barcelona tras la muerte de Erika Ortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom