Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta grants standards gold to 9 workers and Clínic patients

Infanta Cristina has granted today nine gold standards to workers and patients of the Clínic Hospital of Barcelona, in the course of the supper of closing of the commemorations of the centenary of this hospitable center, that they have attended more than 600 guests.

The supper, that it has been celebrated in the Oval hall the National Museum of Art of Catalonia (MNAC), it also has counted with the presence of the Delegate of the Government in Catalonia, Joan Rangel; the consellera of Health in functions, Marina Geli; the undersecretary of the Ministry of Health and Consumption, Fernando Puig of the Bellacasa, and the director of the University of Barcelona, Márius Rubiralta.
One of the most touching moments of the act has been lived when Infant Cristina has made delivery of the standards of gold in tribute to all the workers of the hospital and to the patients.

http://actualidad.terra.es/sociedad/articulo/infanta_clinic_otorga_insignias_oro_1230984.htm

http://www.europapress.es/noticia.aspx?cod=20061125221230&ch=175

The Dukes of Palm preside at the dinner of show for 150 years of the Cercle Eqüestre of Barcelona

The Dukes of Palm, Cristina de Borbón and Iñaki Urdangarin, came today on 22 a.m. to the Palace Victoria Eugenia de Fira of Barcelona, to preside at the dinner of gala that commemorates 150 years of the Cercle Eqüestre of Barcelona, anniversary that is fulfilled this Sunday. In the celebration there acts the dancer Ángel Corella.

The act also serves to honour - between the second one and the third plate of the dinner - the president of honor of the International Olympic Committee (CIO), Juan Antonio Samaranch, who is besides vocal of Circle and one of associate most ancient of this club deprived of elite.

Thankssss lula for the information,that desire to see the photos of the supper, Safe Cristina that she is very beautiful.

Does she wear designers' clothing like her mom and sis in law do? Just wondering:neutral:

amina1 said:
Does she wear designers' clothing like her mom and sis in law do? Just wondering:neutral:
How can you forget Elena? She's the one who loves designer labels. Anyway, Cristina wears mostly Jesus del Pozo.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great pics, girls! I love her in that red jacket and the black dress yesterday evening was very impressive.

I love this pictures,Cristina is wonderful and very elegant !!!!!!!!!!!

Cristina looks fantastic! She always looks stunning. There's some natural elegance and beauty to her that always makes her look stunning to me, and having Iñaki at her side somehow makes her even more beautiful.

Cristani is the best example of a woman for whom the motherhood has been the true revealing of her beauty.

What a change on her way to choose her gown and in a way to wear it. Yes, it's a truth that Iñaki at her side set off her beauty.

It's a very handsome couple.

Thanksss lula,Cristina is very elegant and pretty !!!!

She's absolutely gorgeous love the hair and make-up, Inaki so hot.

I would like to see the gown without the jacket, it seems to be splendid.

The gown is splendid, the jacket is horrible, looks like a box. Cristina is already wide-shouldered, the big shoulder pads don't look good at all. I love her hair.

I just love the way she looks. I hope I can look that good when I am 40 years old!!

I only have like 5 minutes to write;) :rolleyes: , so here it comes:

Cristina looks absolutely gorgeous, she was definitely looking her best in these two public acts; I would have liked to see the dark blue/black gown without the jacket; definitely she's the Spanish Glamour Girl of her generation; she doesn't dress up much often, but when she does, she erases every other girl in the room!:lol:

Somebody can tell me , why they have children between 1 or 2 years ???
thanks....
Sorry, I have no idea, because in Brazil don't have royal family!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
cristina looks amazing and irene is a real doll

Great Pictures, Irene is a doll, Did anyone have then in a bigger size?

:flowers: Marcela

Does Irene attend the same nursery/school as her brothers? Thanks

I can't get over how beautiful she is.:flowers: Thank you monica.

Aninha Brasil said:
Somebody can tell me , why they have children between 1 or 2 years ???
thanks....
Sorry, I have no idea, because in Brazil don't have royal family!!!

What exactly do you mean?

Anna_R said:
What exactly do you mean?

Dear Ana_R, I'm asking me the same question ? if you can help me to understand:flowers:

Hello daddy! Put this cutie on the ground to show us how beautifully she walks!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom