Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, she's passed forty and doesn't have wrinkles on her face,some are in tneir mid30s and still have wrinkled faces..oh well..she looks radiant:rolleyes:

I am in agreement with you, it was precious yesterday at night.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/infanta_cristina_burgos_regimiento_transmisiones_1204144.htm

The Infanta Cristina will preside today in Burgos at the delivery of the flag to the Regiment of Transmissions number 1

The Infanta Cristina will preside today, on Monday, the 13th of November, at the act of delivery of the Flag of Combat to the Regiment of Transmissions number 1, which has been donated by the Town hall of Burgos.
The act will develop on November 13 in the Major Plaza of Burgos, as reported the Defense Department.

There is foreseen the assistance of the president of the Meeting of Castile and León; Juan Vicente Herrera; of the delegate of the Government, Miguel Alejo; of the mayor of Burgos, Juan Carlos Aparicio; of the chief of General Staff of the Army and of the military commander of Burgos and Cantabria, between other authorities.

Thanks for the pics lula, I would say black looks very good on her, nothing sinister:wub:

amina1 said:
wow, she's passed forty and doesn't have wrinkles on her face,some are in tneir mid30s and still have wrinkled faces..o
Like who:rolleyes:?

Cristina looks beautiful in black and the headdress is so pretty. I understand that the combs (?) are a Spanish tradition but, do the princesses wear them like a tiara?

crisscross1 said:
Cristina looks beautiful in black and the headdress is so pretty. I understand that the combs (?) are a Spanish tradition but, do the princesses wear them like a tiara?

the combs are called peinetas, and they are usually worn with the mantilla. i think it used to be worn on religious celebrations (the way women wear veils when going to church) but apparently the women of the royal family also wear them on official acts, such as patronizing/being the padrino or madrina of an event (but not limited to it, right?).

RhapsodyBrat said:
the combs are called peinetas, and they are usually worn with the mantilla. i think it used to be worn on religious celebrations (the way women wear veils when going to church) but apparently the women of the royal family also wear them on official acts, such as patronizing/being the padrino or madrina of an event (but not limited to it, right?).

:flowers: Thanks RhapsodyBrat.

Thanks for that pic Oiar!
It seems like the Urdangarin boys are culés* just like their father!:wub:
This is gonna be a cause of rift in the family 'cuz Froilán is merengue!:lol: :lol:

*Culé: Barcelona Fan;)
Merengue: Real Madrid Fan;)

Woww !!! Miguel and Pablo are so beautiful boys!!!!
thanksss for the photos.

A really great picture of the boys, they look really cool! :cool: :wub:
And crisiñaki, thanks for telling the names for Real and Barca supporters, I never knew I am a merengue. ;) :)

Avalon said:
A really great picture of the boys, they look really cool! :cool: :wub:
And crisiñaki, thanks for telling the names for Real and Barca supporters, I never knew I am a merengue. ;) :)

Well, the boys are bound to be Culés for their father's history as handball legend and for being catalan as well:lol: :lol:
and congrats Avalon: Real won today 4-1 to Osasuna (Ruud ROCKS):punk:

crisiñaki said:
Well, the boys are bound to be Culés for their father's history as handball legend and for being catalan as well:lol: :lol:
and congrats Avalon: Real won today 4-1 to Osasuna (Ruud ROCKS):punk:

I know, I watched the game life and hoped they would make up for the last game against Celta! ;) :flowers:

As for the boys and Inaki, I know what Barca supporters they are! After all, they live in Barcelona. ;)

I'm very found off all the ceremial which surround the military events.

The balck gown with the peineta and the will looks so spanish but so untemporal that it allways give to this ceremony a touch of historic thanks.

I find very significative that the Queen, the Infantas and now the Princess of Asturias continue to do with grace and serious this act of recognition of the Spagnards to their army.

Monica thank you so much for those pics, I can't believe how beautiful is Irene, she looks like a doll, have you noticed those red lips of her? were she wearing lipstik? ;)

Irene wasn't wearing lipstick, that's photoshop ala Hola!:lol::lol::lol:

----------------//----------------------------//----------------
well guys, Cristina has two acts this week, one on thursday and one in saturday; since I'm getting married in Friday (my birthday so my guy wouldn't forget the date:lol: ) I want A LOT of pics as wedding gifts, ok?:lol::lol:

and if you see me online for the next three weeks it could be either one of these reasons:

1. My sister is using my laptop
2. My guy couldn't get me away from the PC:lol:

See you all on late December or January!:wub:

20/11/2006 - S.A.R. Infanta Doña Cristina HONOR PRESIDENT

Her Height Real Infanta Doña Cristina has had to good to accept the Presidency of Honor of the Championship of the World of Figure skating MURCIA 2006, fact that is proud deeply to the Organizing Committee of this World-wide one. You can see next the official communications of this great news.

http://www.murcia2006.com/doc/SAR2.pdf
http://www.murcia2006.com/noticias.php

Irene is so cute! :wub: I wish we could get more videos like this of the other SRF kids. Thank you monica.

Thanks for the video links -Poor Cristina!! - how horrible to know you are being videoed and everything noted. I laughed so much at Irene - I´m sure she keeps her parents busy!

Miguel's face has changed isn't it? he's really growing up. and it was obvious that Irene wanted to walk all over the place but her mama wouldn't let her! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom