Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and I forgot to say, Iñaki is one of the most jealous guys I've ever seen in my life, he's very territorial about her and one of the exposition guys was totally hitting on her (it was sooo obvious:rolleyes:) and Iñaki got closer to her like saying (with body language) "I'm about 20cm taller than you and this is MY woman so back off"...:lol:
Everybody noticed it and when we were heading out, they were all talking about it;)

Was there some representative of the British Royal family? :ermm:

from casareal

1yh7.jpg

Last edited:
Woe, Cristina looks spectacular in these pictures IMO, a very attractive woman (and couple)! Thanks for posting them Crisinaki...

Infanta Cristina's dress is very flattering on her. I like how the neckline accentuates her face and creates a dramatic impact... She (and Inaki too) looks very beautiful in the photos!

LFI

Last edited:
Does anyone have video of Cristina's speech in London at the National Gallery?

Now that's one very good looking couple!!!

Cristina looks so amazing, I love her hair. N I'm so glad you got to see your fave lady AGAIN! :flowers:

I'm very happy for you sis!! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for sharing! :flowers:
Armani suit that remembers me something ;) :ROFLMAO:

OMG, They are such a good looking couple, no wonder their kids are so gorgeous!!

I didn't see anyone from the BRF, only people from the exposition, the dukes of Wellington and the Spanish embassador in the UK:ermm:

Last edited:
...JuAnItA... said:
I thought we would see photos of N with Cristina and Iñaki :p :lol: (kidding;))

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I wish sis, I wish...:wub:

The style is similar, but Cristina's hair is shorter and has less layers than Letizia's;)
Anyway, it shone bright and looked very healthy and beautiful...
To be honest, pictures don't make them justice, they are FAR better looking in person; they have such a "magic" (I don't know how to say it) about them, it's fascinating:wub:

crisiñaki said:
The style is similar, but Cristina's hair is shorter and has less layers than Letizia's;)
Anyway, it shone bright and looked very healthy and beautiful...
To be honest, pictures don't make them justice, they are FAR better looking in person; they have such a "magic" (I don't know how to say it) about them, it's fascinating:wub:

I have never seen them in person, but I believe you. She glows. She is such a classy woman. They are a good looking couple, and she represents Spain very well.

Roxsteve said:
I have never seen them in person, but I believe you. She glows. She is such a classy woman. They are a good looking couple, and she represents Spain very well.

I totally agree with you and it was a pleasant surprise to hear her speaking in English; of course I knew she's very fluent but hearing her speak is awesome, she speaks English like it is her native language and Iñaki speaks English very well too (not as perfect as she, but very good nonetheless); thank God, there wouldn't be nothing worse than a member of the Spanish Royal House that didn't speak english well:lol:

PD: they speak with each other in Catalan:wub:

crisiñaki said:
I totally agree with you and it was a pleasant surprise to hear her speaking in English; of course I knew she's very fluent but hearing her speak is awesome, she speaks English like it is her native language and Iñaki speaks English very well too (not as perfect as she, but very good nonetheless); thank God, there wouldn't be nothing worse than a member of the Spanish Royal House that didn't speak english well:lol:

Thank you Crisiñaki for sharing all these infos! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you crisiñaki for your report of the evening. You're very lucky to have been there and being able to see them.

I agree with you all that Cristina looked good. Very dolled up!
crisiñaki said:

Regarding this, it doesn't really surprise me in the least that they speak catalan with each other, after all, the Infanta is known for being the first member of the royal family to speak it fluently and Iñaki was raised in Barcelona... So to me this is only natural...:flowers:

a quick question- is Cristina as nice as she looks? She is so beautiful, but she seems so warm and down to earth. Is she?

The Infanta Doña Cristina says that to approach computer science the greater ones she breaks barriers with the new generations

Its Height Real the Infant Doña Cristina, like director of the social area of the Foundation ?the Caixa, it today assured that the access the greater people to knowledge as computer science contributes of a very clear form to the approach? to the new generations.

The Infant Doña Cristina made these declarations in the Theater Antonio Buero Vallejo de Guadalajara where, next to regional president Jose Maria Barreda, the life inaugurated the days 'is change, the change is vida', sponsored by the Caixa and directed to people of the third age.

The collaboration of the Caixa with the Government of Castile-The stood out Spot for the formation of greater in subjects related to computer science, through the 15 ciberaulas that works already in several centers of greater of the region; and ciberalulas in Field of Criptana announced the other nine installation of, The Solana, Guadalajara, Almansa, Daimiel, Tomelloso, Bolaños de Calatrava, Azuqueca de Henares and Illescas.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/infanta_cristina_dona_acercar_informatica_1148926.htm

terra

Infanta Cristina receives the greeting of president of Castile-The Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, to its arrival to the theater Buero Vallejo of
infanta Cristina it receives the greeting of president of Castile-The Mancha, Jose Maria Barreda, to its arrival to the theater Buero Vallejo of Guadalajara, in the occasion of the day of greater ?the life it is change. The change is life ", that the Caixa and the regional Government organize the Foundation.

LadyK said:
a quick question- is Cristina as nice as she looks? She is so beautiful, but she seems so warm and down to earth. Is she?

I think she definitely is. I haven't met her in person, so I can't be sure, but I think her marrying a commonor and moving to Barcelona away from the palace and strict protocole has resulted in her being a very down to earth person. I think she's a mother and wife first, and then infanta of Spain. She looks absolutely like a sweet and caring person :)

LadyK said:
She's even NICER than she seems, she greeted everyone when she got there and spoke to a few children that were there, she was laughing and having a great time with all of us!:flowers:

--------------//-----------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
and I gotta say she's getting a lot of work this week: last saturday in RTVE, monday on London, today in Guadalajara and tomorrow in Madrid for the IMSERSO awards....

Last edited:
and tomorrow another act of the Infanta enchants to as much see it in the acts to me which she goes,in addition she is a great mother and wife,she is charming and as it says crisiñaki she is more beautiful in person than in the photos I when I saw it is made an impression with her. :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

Thanks a lot for the latest pics, Mon :) And crisinaki it was great to read about your experiences, we should always have our special reporter at that kind of occasions!! :) :)

crisiñaki said:
She's even NICER than she seems, she greeted everyone when she got there and spoke to a few children that were there, she was laughing and having a great time with all of us!:flowers:

You were there? Did you meet her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom