Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 7: September - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna_R said:
What exactly do you mean?

my guess is that she's probably asking why the age gaps between the Urdangarin children are so close.:question: :p

http://www.canarias24horas.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17026&Itemid=28

The Infanta Dona Cristina presides at an honoring to more than 1.000 major ones in Tenerife

The director of the social area of the Foundation The Caixa, Her Royal Highness The Infanta Dona Cristina, has inaugurated this Thursday in the Audience of Tenerife the days of major of the Social Work " The Caixa " that places inside the program of integral health " The life is a change. The change is a life " that has as end give to know the persons of the third age new methods that help them to obtain a better state of health.

thankssss lula for the articulo.Cristina issssssss very beautiful.

wow, Cristina's been really busy at work lately!:)
Thanks for the article lula!:flowers:

:sad: Sorry, but my english isn't good!
Why the members of the real family have children in a short space of time, why the difference of a son for another one is of in the maximum 3 years (for example Prince Nicolai and Prince Felix - Denmark)
:cool: Thanks !!!

:ROFLMAO:

Aninha Brasil said:
:sad: Sorry, but my english isn't good!
Why the members of the real family have children in a short space of time, why the difference of a son for another one is of in the maximum 3 years (for example Prince Nicolai and Prince Felix - Denmark)
:cool: Thanks !!!

:ROFLMAO:

Just a guess on my part... but I think that the princesses, Elena and Cristina, married rather "late" and were aware that they would have to produce children quickly if they wanted to avoid infertility problems. (This would also account for Letizia and Crown Princess Mary and Alexandra in Denmark.) :flowers:

well Aninha, I think that's because of her age; she got married when she was 32 and had Juan (her eldest son) at the age of 34, my guess is that maybe she wanted to have a large family and knew that she didn't have more than 10-12 years to do it so they decided to have the kids very close in age to "save time"

Once again, it's my opinion, what I believe is the cause;)

Wow, Irene is so cute, Inaki is so hot. After seeing him taking Irene to school, going to ski with 3 boys alone, he is definitely No.1 Royal Daddy in my book :wub:.

Having the pleasure to see the latest pictures of little Irene, we can close this thread and start a new one.
The new thread for Infanta Christina & Family can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom