Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 4: December 2005 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
monica821 said:
12.00 hours: S. A. R. The Infanta Cristina delivers the prize of Economy of Castille and Lion "Infanta Cristina" to Antonio Pulido San Román, in the Campus of Ponferrada of the University of Lion.

Yay, cannot wait for the pictures but I hope Cristina wouldn't wear dark clothes, she should wear bright colors and show off her body!!!:D :D

bbb said:
"after hurrying to the street from a terrace of the Barcelonian bath of Garriga, in where she took from the month of October in medical treatment."

does this mean their friend fell off a balcony? how awful and so young, they both seem very emotional and sad. I love this happy growing family. thanks for the photos.

He fell from a balcony but it isn't clear whether it was an accident or suicide:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Herrera confirms its presence in the Bierzo because of the visit of the Infanta Cristina.

http://www.elmundo-lacronica.com/cronicadeleon/articulo_01.asp?idart=2612328&idcat=4034

The arrival of the Infanta to the capital of the Bierzo will be produced with every probability in a helicopter that will take land in the stadium of athletics Colomán Joined, in the zone of the Toralín.

The presence of the Infanta in Ponferrada has obliged to mount an exhaustive safety, therefore to the public and institutional dimension of a member of the Real Family unites strong presence of authorities and members of the educational community and of the world of the business.

Last edited:
Dukes of Palma

Delivery of the Prize of Economy of Castile and Leon "Infant Cristina" Ponferrada (Leon).

from terra

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 182
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Infanta Cristina emphasizes "trajectory intellectual" of professor Antonio Pulido

Her Height, that presided over the award that takes its name, also congratulated to the Meeting by the opportunity to recognize every year a figure of this scope Ponferrada Agencies Infant Cristina has detacado today "recognized intellectual trajectory" and the "admirable investigating effort" of professor Antonio Pulido, to whom has given today in Ponferrada the Prize Castile and Leon de Economi'a that its name takes.
In his speech She remembered that the works of Pulido in the field of the Applied Economy "are amply credited and him they make deserving so of this prestigious distinction, that awards its personal commitment with economic science", and as it is reflected, said, in his numerous publications and their studies. "For that reason I want to express my sincere congratulation to him", added.
In addition, it extended this congratulation to the Meeting of Castile and Leon like promoter of an initiative, aimed, "that gives to the opportunity every year of being able to emphasize to an important figure of the economic scope".

http://www.diariodeleon.es/inicio/noticia.jsp?CAT=113&TEXTO=100000022742

What is happening with our beautiful Cristina?!?! She is always with dark colors!!! I would like to see her with "flash" colors! :rolleyes:

marvelous as always :D :D !!!!!

The Dukes of Palm receive the heat of the ponferradinos in the delivery of the reward al that gives name the Infanta.

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=91003

From Ical:

03ima200603685293oe.jpg

The Dukes of Palm, the Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín, they received today a warm reception to its arrival to Ponferrada where they presided the ceremony of delivery of the 'Prize of Economy Castille and Leon' al that gives name the Princess and that fell in Antonio Pulido. Hundreds of people congregated in the access al university campus, where took place the act and in whose door they were greeted by the president of the Meeting, Juan Vicente Blacksmith, and other authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
...JuAnItA... said:
What is happening with our beautiful Cristina?!?! She is always with dark colors!!! I would like to see her with "flash" colors! :rolleyes:

Yeah, in her last public acts Cristina has been wearing black, I understand the mourning for her friend but she has been wearing dark colors even before his death.

thank you crisinaki for your answer
She looks beautiful and professional, i love her smile it reaches her eyes, you can just tell she's happy inside.

From Hola:
The infanta Cristina delivers a prize of economy in Ponferrada

The infanta Cristina travelled to Ponferrada (Lion) to deliver a prize of economy that carries its name. Mrs Cristina, accompanied in the act by its husband Iñaki Urdangarín, delivered the reward to Antonio Pulido San Román, director of the project Hispalink and professor of Economy Applied in the Autonomous University of Madrid.

ponferrada112oe.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5829/ponferrada112oe.jpg

bbb said:
thank you crisinaki for your answer
She looks beautiful and professional, i love her smile it reaches her eyes, you can just tell she's happy inside.

You're absolutely welcome and I agree with you, she couldn't be happier than she is now;)

1.Thanks a lot for the link m12!!!!
2. If you notice Iñaki always listen to her speeches very carefully, he pays her a lot of attention:)
3. Even if I think Cristina should wear bright colors like emerald green (that one suits her very well) this black outfit was very elegant and chic, I've never seen stripes like those in a skirt outfit just in pants.;)

Princess Cristina and her husband travelling to Madrid in oder to attend the birthday of Cristina of borbon dos sicilias.

From londonfeatures:

238429454gy.jpg
238429472jj.jpg
238429462ti.jpg
238429441ty.jpg

Last edited:
The birthday of the cousin of the Infanta the I gave exact I believe that was the Wednesday

Wow busy week, a lot of travel for the couple; maybe that's why they went strolling with the kids since they knew that they couldn't be with them all this week:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I don't make a post here, but I've been reading you all! ;)
I have to say that Cristina looks great in her last public appearances, better than ever. Motherhood suits her, no doubt.

Well, I'll try to visit this site more often. :)

Infanta Christina & Inaki Urdangarin, along with their sons, Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicolas, and Miguel walking with their friends in Barcelona
March 19, 2006
(photos from facetoface)

Attachments

• 00891117.jpg
    00891117.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 00891118.jpg
    00891118.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 00891116.jpg
    00891116.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 00891115.jpg
    00891115.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 00891114.jpg
    00891114.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 00891113.jpg
    00891113.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 00891119.jpg
    00891119.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 00891120.jpg
    00891120.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 219
a few more from facetoface

Attachments

• 00891112.jpg
    00891112.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 00891121.jpg
    00891121.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 00891122.jpg
    00891122.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 00891123.jpg
    00891123.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 00891124.jpg
    00891124.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 186
Thank you for the newest pics, purple!!
The boys with their friends nearly look like a group from kindergarden or school, as they are so many..;)

thanks for the pics purple_platinum! those were great ;)

we're just missing out little Irene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom