Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 4: December 2005 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hadn't seen that latest pics. :eek: I think she looks absolutely beautiful there, even more beautiful than in Leonor's baptism. I don't know why, but I missed her smile there. :(

By the way...

Happy Birthday Iñaki! (maybe he was a little bid sad in the baptism because he remembered that next day he will turn 37! :p )

Last edited:
Infanta Cristina will turn 41 next June 13th.

Elsa M. said:
Infanta Cristina will turn 41 next June 13th.

The age difference is very small and besides I think she doesn't look older than him

i think Infanta Cristina nowadays look younger than she was few years ago.
she's fully glowing and just show youthful..

as for her handsome husband.... Inaki...
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS

Elsa, thanks so much for the link. Very pretty pics there indeed. ;)

Elsa M. said:
After the baptism of Infanta Leonor, Inaki Urdangarin gathered family and friends in a restaurant in Madrid, in order to celebrate his 37th birthday. Among the guests, there were the Dukes of Lugo and the Princes of Asturias.

For more about this topic, please see the thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/royal-family-spain-current-events-part-viii-8380-5.html

Small tidbit Elsa: Iñaki's 38 now not 37; he was born January 15th 1968, he's 15 days older than Felipe;)

Math was never my best... you're right ;)

Friday, January 20th (Palma de Mallorca)

Dukes of Palma

- Attendence of a religious service, on the celebration of the festivity of San Sebastián, at the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca.

- Celebration of the concession of the UNESCO Prize "King Sejong Literacy" to the Cultural Association CLASSROOM.

from terra

Attachments

• 7207511988667g.jpg
    7207511988667g.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Images from newscom

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 882
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 252
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 203
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
The Infant Doña Cristina and her husband, Iñaki Urdangarín, has presided over the celebration of the concession of Prize UNESCO of Alphabetization King Sejong Literacy to the Majorcan group Associació Cultural Classroom, organization without spirit of profit dedicated to the formation of adults, in special of the most underprivileged groups

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13684&Itemid=29

Attachments

• infanta-matast.jpg
    infanta-matast.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 220
  • infantaurdangarint.jpg
    infantaurdangarint.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 234
1. I think is great that they seem to have a fondness for their dukedom, they are usually present at important events and stuff and people seem to adore them
2. Cristina seems to be experimenting with her hairdo, like her sister. Common stylist? Who ever that person is, thanks a lot; the results are great:D
3. I just love the way Cristina and Iñaki look at each other even after 8 years of marriage and 4 kids like in this pictures:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224528&d=1137771556
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224541&d=1137779548
4. I have a question, what color are her eyes? Sometimes they seem hazel, other times seem brown and even green/grey in ocassions

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:
4. I have a question, what color are her eyes? Sometimes they seem hazel, other times seem brown and even green/grey in ocassions

I was wondering that too. But I have no idea. :confused:

I really love this couple...I place them very high on my list of favourite royal couples with Mary & Fred and Phillipe and Mathilde.

Stellad

She looks great, age and children agrees with her, and Im so glad opted for a skirt for once, she is tall and broad (but at the same time slim) and the skirts looks so much more feminine on her than some of the trousers she wears, and she seems to have a new hairdo everytime we see her now.

I wonder about her job at the Caixa foundation, is it a fulltime job or part time? I mean, she does quite some duties, compared to many other Princes(ess) in her position and has four children on top of that.

Larzen said:
I wonder about her job at the Caixa foundation, is it a fulltime job or part time? I mean, she does quite some duties, compared to many other Princes(ess) in her position and has four children on top of that.
It's a full-time job, but as every top positions, she has flexibility on her schedules (moreover being the daughter of the king). She has projects to prepare and trips to do abroad (like the one she made last year to Africa), but it's not a 9AM-5PM job... She’s the person in charge of the Programme for International Co-operation of La Caixa.

Madrid, 13 January 2006
Inauguration of the "I Biennalle of Contemporary Art of Foundation ONCE"
Circulo de Bellas Artes

more from this event from cover.es

Attachments

• CA0DUBGR.jpg
    CA0DUBGR.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 198
  • CAE7SIRH.jpg
    CAE7SIRH.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 164
  • CAENOVLU.jpg
    CAENOVLU.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 211
  • CAGMDZI0.jpg
    CAGMDZI0.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 227
  • CAQFGTAF.jpg
    CAQFGTAF.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 204
Does Iñaki strike you as the jealous type?
I'm merely asking not assuming anything I just look for your opinion;)

crisiñaki said:
1. I think is great that they seem to have a fondness for their dukedom, they are usually present at important events and stuff and people seem to adore them
2. Cristina seems to be experimenting with her hairdo, like her sister. Common stylist? Who ever that person is, thanks a lot; the results are great:D
3. I just love the way Cristina and Iñaki look at each other even after 8 years of marriage and 4 kids
I agree with you in all points :) And once more Cristina looks brilliant in the newest pics!

I was thinking that maybe we will be able to see Cristina and Inaki in the baptism of Haakon's son. After they spent some time together during summer time, I would like them to be there.

Does anyone has a video in which you can hear Cristina's voice? I have tried so hard to find one but so far none.
thanks in advance;)

crisiñaki said:
Does anyone has a video in which you can hear Cristina's voice? I have tried so hard to find one but so far none.
thanks in advance;)
look in the thread about irene's birth, may be in some video.

corazon said:
look in the thread about irene's birth, may be in some video.

I checked but the videos don't work for me:( , I apreciate your suggestion anyway, thanks;)

I only heard Cristina's voice in her wedding...maybe there...
She looks really great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom