Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 2: April - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rchainho said:
the article from Gala Magazine (spanish) of 11st July with Iñaki with their kids in Salou (Tarragona, Spain). It says in the magazine that he went home by bike. He has a house in Salou?

I believe that not, but they could rent a house the weekend or they to be able to go to the house of some relative or friend. Salou is near Barcelona.

Great photos! Thanks for posting, rchainho!

Boys shorts are the same as their father's.
It's so sweet to see. :)
That you rchainho, they look as they were having a real great time. Juan is even laughing.
Regards.

I wonder how the Dukes will manage their holiday in Palma this year, i mean with little Irene. Obviously its too hot to keep her out all day :confused:

Thanks for posting the pictures rchainho! (i'm a bit late with that i know) :p

One word: the nanny.

iowabelle said:
One word: the nanny.

Other one, the aunt Letizia, I do not believe that she is for many trips in ships and rapid launches, to be very much under the scorching Sun of this summer, so she can be taking practice ;)

Good idea lula! I didn't think about Letizia, or a nanny for that matter. ;)

I guess I'm making an assumption that Christina has a nanny. But then again lots of women with four children have childcare assistance (and they can sure use it).

But even if she doesn't I'm sure the Royals would have servants reliable enough to take care of a little one.

Here a funny clip of a TV Spanish Program "CQC".

It is from a few months ago, when the members of the COI visited Madrid, and it shows a reporter giving Iñaki a "castañuelas" (spanish instrument) and asking him if he could play them.
Let's discover if he can. ;)
(Just click the photo to see it)

Here is the link:
Telecinco.es - Las nuevas "travesuras" de los CQC - Iñaki Urdangarín, Keanu Reeves y Fernando Alonso, nuevas "víctimas"

http://www.telecinco.es/tcimagenes/14_02cqc200_urdangarin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of "CQC" are terrible. This year they gave a chunk of ham to the Prince during his trip to Teruel and to the King a few small sunglasses (the reporters are dressed in black and give sunglasses) for the son of the Princes.
The program has returned to the television this year, but a few years ago also were expressing it. When they gave the wedding of the Infanta Cristina to the King a white sunglasses.:p

thanks isabella for the video. It's funny.
I looking for the videos in telecinco about the trip from USA of the princes. Do you have it?

For those who can get them...

In the Spanish magazines Diez Minutos and ¡HOLA! there are some sweet pics of Infanta Cristina and his family visiting the parents of Iñaki in Vitoria. In the photos they are in a port, even with little Irene, and they look great. Iñaki and the kids wear red trousers and white shirts and Infanta Cristina wears a very beautiful skirt with white and red stripes and a red blouse. I love when they are dressed like that. :)

...If I had an scanner I would put them here, but it’s broken!... :rolleyes:

07/29/2005. EXCLUSIVE. Dukes of Palma accompanied their eldest son, Juan Valentin, in his last tennis course day

Photos from News.com:

Attachments

• cris.jpg
    cris.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 371
  • cris1.jpg
    cris1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 458
  • cris3.jpg
    cris3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 329
  • cris4.jpg
    cris4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 290
  • cris5.jpg
    cris5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 303
  • cris6.jpg
    cris6.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 323
  • cris7.jpg
    cris7.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 303
  • cris8.jpg
    cris8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 268
  • cris9.jpg
    cris9.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 269
Last edited by a moderator:
Elsa M. said:
Nice pics. Thanks for posting, Lula!

P.S. - This is quite a transparent skirt, I would say... :p

Actually, I don't find the outfit very flattering. The top really doesn't go well with the skirt.

Ennyllorac said:
Actually, I don't find the outfit very flattering. The top really doesn't go well with the skirt.

ITA! The skirt is light and airy and the top is seems very heavy.

Shades of the naive Lady Diana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom