Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanky you giov. :flowers: I didn't know that. That makes even more sense.

:previous: Well, I would rather say they are following the tradition for Catholics to set up the Christmas tree on December 8th.

In Ireland its considered bad luck to put up your Christmas tree before December 8th (a Catholic Holy Day) .

Here in Brasil, people genrally put up the tree in the very beginning of December.

Cristina was supposed to have an engagement on December 21 st but i did not see any picture. Did anyone happen to see some?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Infanta cancelled her assistance to the act due to the problems with the weather.

Thanks for the pics iceflower! I love that this family spends so much time together and especially doing something active. It looks like the basketball pics were in front of their house. Irene is looking more beautiful and grown up everyday.

may I ask why is she living in USA ?

This family is surely dedicated to sports and it´s nice to see them participating together.

I have a question to make, if someone could awnser it i would much apreciate it, and thanks in advace.

Infanta Cristinha is currently living in US. But she still has official duties as Infanta in Spain, so who pays her travells from US to Spain and vice - versa?

may I ask why is she living in USA ?

Her husband was offered a job with a company in DC. They'll be staying for a minimum of two years but if I remember correctly they have the option to stay longer if they choose.

I have a question to make, if someone could awnser it i would much apreciate it, and thanks in advace.

Infanta Cristinha is currently living in US. But she still has official duties as Infanta in Spain, so who pays her travells from US to Spain and vice - versa?

Iberia airline allows the members of the Spanish Royal family to ride on their planes for free. The Spanish government pays for security agents (the media said there were 6 agents) for Cristina's family. I guess the only difference is probably the security fee a little bit higher in DC than in Barcelona, otherwise everything else remains the same.

Iberia airline allows the members of the Spanish Royal family to ride on their planes for free. The Spanish government pays for security agents (the media said there were 6 agents) for Cristina's family. I guess the only difference is probably the security fee a little bit higher in DC than in Barcelona, otherwise everything else remains the same.

Thank you so much for your kind anwser.

The date was wrong, lula, the event has already taken place yesterday.

Infanta Cristina poses for a photo during the opening reception for
'The Sacred Made Real' exhibition at the National Gallery of Art on
February 24, 2010 in Washington, DC.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Thanks for the pics! It looks like there might be videos for us eventually too. I like the outfit but I had hoped to see our handsome Duke at the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom