Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 12: July 2008 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photos of little Irene in her byke. This is one of my very favourite families and I hope we´ll have plenty of photos of them this summer in Spain. Keeping my fingers crossed:whistling:

This is not to sound mean, just an observation. Inaki looks as if he hasn't aged at all, and the infanta looks as if she ages daily. I know that looks aren't everything, but he looks a good 10-15 years younger than her now. She really needs to stop all the traveling back and forth, she looks tired.

This is not to sound mean, just an observation. Inaki looks as if he hasn't aged at all, and the infanta looks as if she ages daily. I know that looks aren't everything, but he looks a good 10-15 years younger than her now. She really needs to stop all the traveling back and forth, she looks tired.
Neither her mom or dad are aging well so she has inherited that particular gene.

Could be just a bad photo,I've seen photo's of the Infanta looking much better .

I also think the Duke has aged over the last few years .

Sorry but Christina and Elena have had to go through a lot more than their husbands. As have their parents.
Christina looks just as beautiful the first time I saw a picture of her, Elena looks aged, possible the troubles of her marriage separation.

Sorry but Christina and Elena have had to go through a lot more than their husbands. As have their parents.
Christina looks just as beautiful the first time I saw a picture of her, Elena looks aged, possible the troubles of her marriage separation.

I think Cristina looks much better these days .

I think the Infanta is aging well and looks good in most pictures. But I agree that traveling back and forth must be very bad for anybody´s system.

If you look at Cristina as a child and younger woman, you will see that she always looked older than her years; not in a negative way, but older. Elena as well. I agree with Grevinnan, it is in her genes; look at her parents. She, and Elena, have the facial tendencies of their mother in scowling, frowning, etc. That will take a toll on your face.

jmo

I´m anxiously waiting for pictures of the Urdangarin family this summer. I hope we´ll be able to see plenty of photos of those lovely children!!!!

I think the infanta looks great! I love how natural she is and how well she interacts with her children. They are a very down to earth family considering who she is...she always looks relaxed. However, near Letizia, she is very serious :)

I think the infanta looks great! I love how natural she is and how well she interacts with her children. They are a very down to earth family considering who she is...she always looks relaxed. However, near Letizia, she is very serious :)

What do you mean by serious when she is near Letizia? Is that supposed to be a good thing? ;)

Thanks MELIBEA and LULA for the lovely photos of the Urdangarins as well as little Carlos Morales.

How great to be able to see little Irene in these photos of Compostela! Thanks, LULA.

Cristina's boys are very handsome! Why is Irene not with them? Perhaps with ELena's children? I wish they will go to Mallorca already.

Wonderful photo's of the Palma family at Santiago de Compostela .

MADELEINE VICTORIA, little Irene was with her parents and brothers . If you look at the links posted by LULA, you will see her too.
I cracked up laughing seeing the picture where Iñaki is "laying down the law" to Juan. It must be a handful to deal with all those children. He is a wonderful father and uncle.

Thank you Emilie Weber, for the lovely photos of the Urdangarins in Washington.I used to be able to buy Diez Minutos here in Rio, but now the only Spanish magazine they have is Hola.

Iñaki Urdangarin attended the 14th Americas Conference being held at
the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Tuesday, September 14th 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom