Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread for the
Current Events of Infanta Cristina and Family

Part XII can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Community Rules and Membership FAQs
  • This Thread is for current events only
  • You can post only the pictures, you have written permission to post (links to pictures are perfectly ok)
  • Be respectful to the opinions of the others, even if you disagree
Remember, if you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact any of the Spanish Moderators (Anna_R, Ennyllorac, marezdote and Avalon).

Have fun! :flowers:

the act was in Zaragoza, Cristina went there after she finished her work in Barcelona :flowers:

Very beautiful Cristina!

Cristina had such a busy day! the press was stalking her to get her to talk about the Lugo's divorce: outside her house, outside her kids' school, outside her workplace, in Zaragoza..:bang:

Thanks for the photos, cristina this every day more beautiful.

Cristina does look beautiful, and looks even better lately
I love her hair and her clothing looks really nice, not that much elegant but utterly appropiate for the act:flowers:

Christina looked lovely, thanks for the pictures. A few more from ppe-gallery ;)

Cristina demonstrates that grey outfits can look everything else than boring. Hers is well matched and her overall appearance is lovely, kudos for the hairstyle :) She has a pleasant way of dealing with people or children, in this case.

I love the way she wears her hair lately, it looks so shiny and vibrant, always styled :flowers:

I like the fact that she goes to work and in the afternoons, she gets to do these kind of acts, the kids are delighted to have her in there:wub:

Thanks Crisinaki and dazzling for the pics!:flowers:
Nice to see everybody is smilling!
Cristina is very nice and friendly to the children.
I like her outfit and her hairdo. I don't like the bag.
Video from Hola
Doña Cristina, madrina de una fundación infantil
hola.com - Vídeos del día

Last edited:
thanks giov for the vid! :flowers:

She got some bracelets made by the kids and she put them on, that is such a nice gesture, the kids must have felt really good about it :)

Cristina does look beautiful, and looks even better lately
I love her hair and her clothing looks really nice, not that much elegant but utterly appropiate for the act:flowers:

More importantly, she seems to have a special rapport with the children.

I think her suit is a bit too large for her and her hair... she could've styled it better not just pinned-up. Nevertheless, she's really beautiful.;)

I kinda like the suit, but I've seen better ones on her ;)
And I agree with you on the hair, it looked much better in the Ronald McDonald act :flowers:

Last edited:
Cristina looked beautiful at the Ronald McDonald centre. She keeps getting better and better looks wise. However I'm not such a fan of her scraped back hair in Zaragoza- a bit plain in comparison.
:flowers:

Really nice pics! Thanks crisiñaki!:flowers:
The kids are so cute!

you're welcome giov! :flowers:

what I love about this family is how natural they are: they just go on with their lives and are kind with the journalists, never a posed photoshoot, never photoshopped pics, I love that :)

what I love about this family is how natural they are: they just go on with their lives and are kind with the journalists, never a posed photoshoot, never photoshopped pics, I love that :)

That's why I like them too:flowers:.

you're welcome sis!

One of the things I liked the most is that they included Irene even if she cannot ride a bike yet, they like to be together as a family :wub:

Great pictures, they seem like they're such an athletic family and enjoy spending time together.

Good to see Inaki back in Spain.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom