Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the videos Crisiñaki! I think this is the longest I've ever heard him speak. He looked handsome as always.

Irene is such a sweetheart. It was so nice of Alia to carry her.:wub::wub::wub:

Is it just me, or does Rosario Nadal look sad/depressed/like she's about to cry everytime I see her? Is it some sort of medical condition she has, or is she just a sad person (not like depression or anything, just some people can look like that).

Is it just me, or does Rosario Nadal look sad/depressed/like she's about to cry everytime I see her? Is it some sort of medical condition she has, or is she just a sad person (not like depression or anything, just some people can look like that).
No, it isn't just you. I have noticed that too.
I don't know if there is something wrong with her, I don't think so and I hope not, but I have noticed she never smiles. That's a pity because she is very beautiful.MediumPhoto
http://i32.tinypic.com/ndotwn.jpg
Irene looks prettier and prettier everyday as she grows up :wub:
You are right! She is so cute and seems to be very "friendly" too.

these pics are so great! A group of good friends having fun, you can see how close they are and Irene looks really comfortable with them all :flowers:

Great pictures of little Irene. She is growing up so fast it´s incredible. I think she is a very cute and happy child and I have an impression, from the last photos, that the pacifiers are gone for good!

LA INFANTA CRISTINA ENTREGARÁ EL MIÉRCOLES EL PREMIO NACIONAL DE SOCIOLOGÍA A JOSÉ MARÍA MARAVALL

THE INFANTA CRISTINA WILL DELIVER ON WEDNESDAY THE NATIONAL PRIZE OF SOCIOLOGY TO JOSE MARIA MARAVALL

The infanta Cristina and the first vice-president of the Government, Maria Teresa Fernandez de la Vega, will deliver next Wednesday, the 23rd, in the hotel Ritz of Madrid, the National Prize of Sociology and Political Science 2007 to Jose Maria Maravall, professor of Sociology of the Complutensian University of Madrid.

any pics from that event?

The Infanta Cristina will visit the new facilities Asalsido for people with Down syndrome in Almería

ALMERÍA .- S.A.R. Infanta Dona Cristina, will travel to Almeria next Tuesday, January 29, where after 12 hours visit to the Centre Almeriense Association for Down Syndrome (Asalsido) is in the capital

teleprensa.es periódico digital de almería

Thanks for those photos!

Irene looks very comfortable with Alia!

Doesn't Alia vacation regularly with the SRF, Little Star? I think I saw some photos from this past summer of Alia and her twin daughters in Mallorca.

Doesn't Alia vacation regularly with the SRF, Little Star? I think I saw some photos from this past summer of Alia and her twin daughters in Mallorca.
She does, I thik she's very good friends with Cristina and Queen Sofia.

Dark stockings are in vogue - just live with it - style will change soon no matter what we think about it.

^I know from Mathilde, Mette Marit (especially her), Mary, Maxima, and now Cristina. You see it's not just Letizia.

Cristina looks great!
Nice hairdo and classy outfit. She is so nice and sweet to the children!:flowers:

Last edited:
thanks for the pics lula. she looks fantastic. i hope we get a video soon.

I don't like her outfit, really boring.
But she looks sweet with the children

Oh, please say she not taking fashion tips from Letizia!!!:rolleyes:

It's taking Iñaki's advice on swim trunks.... you just don't do it.

Thanks princess leonor. I love how close the cousins are. The Infantas have done a great job of making sure the kids have plenty of opportunities to be together. I hope when Leonor and Sofia are a little older they'll get to have that same fantastic relationship with their cousins. It's too bad Elena and Victoria did not join them.

Thanks !!
Cristina is fantastic

Pics 11.3.2008

Princess Cristina of Spain and husband Inaki Urdangarin attend
'Hilos de Explendor. Tapices del Barroco' Exhibition Opening on
March 11, 2008 at the Royal Palace in Madrid, Spain

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom