Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 11: November 2007 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Are these photos recent?

Thanks so much for these pictures. Lovely family. I can't get over how much Irene has grown since last year we saw her here, she's so cute :wub: Are they staying until after new years?

Always when I see Irene I think that she has something with her eyes. I don't know why but it is.

Always when I see Irene I think that she has something with her eyes. I don't know why but it is.

She has a super blue beautiful eyes:)

The more I see of this family, the more I fall in love with them, especially the kids. Who could resist Irene's eyes?:wub: What clothing brand are they wearing, I've never heard of it? Is it Norwegian, because the Norwegian flag is on there.

I also noted a Norwegian flag on their jackets.
the famoly is so united, I like them.

Cristina and Irene going to the parade in Baqueria.
MediumPhoto
I love Irene with Ugg boots. She is soooo cute!:wub:

Cristina and Irene going to the parade in Baqueria.
MediumPhoto
I love Irene with Ugg boots. She is soooo cute!:wub:

make that fashionable too.:D Irene wears those little capri pants paired with Ugg boots better than any of those other celebs who have worn them.

Inaki with Irene, today Jan 15. :wub:

Attachments

• 935180701ij1.jpg
    935180701ij1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 935180711zo3.jpg
    935180711zo3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 265
  • 935180721lv6.jpg
    935180721lv6.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 935180731tb4.jpg
    935180731tb4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 297
Irene is such a cutie! I love her little FILA's!

What a wonderful daddy, those children are so lucky. Inaki seems like just a great person.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, what a great family. I loved Inaki's birthday card with the picture of Irene.

They all look nice. Irene is so sweet.
I really like Cristina outfit. She looks great. Nice coat and hairdo.
Inaki looks great too. He looks so proud of his Birthday card.
A beautiful family, definetely.

Last edited:
wow, that's exciting. i'd love to hear Iñaki commentating. i wish Canal+ had an international cable channel too so i could watch. :D

LA INFANTA CRISTINA ENTREGARÁ EL MIÉRCOLES EL PREMIO NACIONAL DE SOCIOLOGÍA A JOSÉ MARÍA MARAVALL

THE INFANTA CRISTINA WILL DELIVER ON WEDNESDAY THE NATIONAL PRIZE OF SOCIOLOGY TO JOSE MARIA MARAVALL

The infanta Cristina and the first vice-president of the Government, Maria Teresa Fernandez de la Vega, will deliver next Wednesday, the 23rd, in the hotel Ritz of Madrid, the National Prize of Sociology and Political Science 2007 to Jose Maria Maravall, professor of Sociology of the Complutensian University of Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom