Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 10: July - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elena, Cristina and Alexia blossomed with marriage and motherhood, they look much better now than they did on their 20's:flowers:

I agree, they look MUCH better after their marriages :flowers:

Wow! I love her outfit (great colors) and her hair. Thank you so much lula. When was this event?

Many thanks, Lula, the Infanta Cristina is absolutly stuning. It's true that all that is regarding theatre and music mad her obviously her day. At each time she is attempt to a concert - the last week in Madrid with her mother - This night in the Liceo of Barcelonne she is radiant of happiness.

When she wore this kind of gown, not so much sophisticated but refined in the color and in the materials it's obvois that she feels her very good. Her hairdo, absolutly well done for her.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I agree with you adelaide, it seems like she inherited her mother's love for music and theater (to be honest, she loves art in general), so when she goes to these kind of events she glows and enjoys it a lot:)

Love the outfit, she wore it at the 2006 Telva Awards, it was designed by Jesus del Pozo, it's a great change from the neutral colors she's been wearing lately:flowers:

Cristina looks.... breathtaking. Everthing's right with the way she looks: the outfit, the hair, the makeup, and she truly looks happy. She did a great job!

Well, I thought that Cristina's appearance with Queen Sofia was one of her best appearances lately and we'd probably have to wait some time for the next one but already ... here we go ... she looks absolutely fab :ROFLMAO:
If Cristina continues on this level her sister's position as best dresser of the SRF is actually endangered :lol:

Wow! Everything is lovely- I love the dress dress, love the colors, hairdo, make-up. She looks beautiful :wub:
Right, she was really elegant, chic and beautiful.:flowers:
I only would have liked red shoes instead of the black ones!
There is a video on Hola
hola.com - Vídeos del día
She is so "royally" elegant when she moves, smiles to people,....

Last edited:
Right, she was really elegant, chic and beautiful.:flowers:
I only would have liked red shoes instead of the black ones!
There is a video on Hola
hola.com - Vídeos del día
She is so "royally" elegant when she moves, smiles to people,....[/quote

We have to say that the Infanta Cristina was particularly hadsome - I beleive that the word can used for a woman- In my opinion, the secret of her beauty for this night of gala, more the fact that her gown fitted perfectly and that her hairdo was estupendous, is her make up.

Some times the weakness of her beauty is precisely her make up. As the Infanta Cristina is, generally speaking a very natural woman she is the most part o time more radiant and handsome when she is casual and not too sophisticated - the worst, for me I underligne, is her make up and her hairdo as those of the gala dinner before her wedding and in the same spirit for the last " day of the hispanidad- But when she wear a so natral bun with an exquisit make up which emphazise finely her features she is absolutly stuning, and it's quiet funny because she is feeling that so much in her behaviour - it's so feminine!-.

What a pleasure to see a so beautifull Infanta!

An other version, a little less sophisticated of Infanta Cristina 's beauty. Except for the Dia of the Hispanidad, what an anthlogy - florilege in French, I don't know if it's th good translation - the Infanta Cristina is giving to us about some times.

Thanks for the pics!

Cristina is glowing, I don't have another word to define her right now, she has the absolute glow of happiness around her and it makes her look even more femenine and beautiful:flowers:

Cristina is very beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks lula

Cristina has been tackling successfully the usual hair problem of the SRF women in her last appearances. Keep going!!! :lol:

crisinaki you are right. She is glowing, happy with herself, her family and position, absolutely balanced. It shows in her appearance.

Last edited:
Thanks for all pictures.
Cristina is WONDERFUL!

A great pity Inaki did not accompany her.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom