Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 10: July - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics Fanletizia!
Cristina looks nice and elegant. Both the Infantas are naturally elegant.
The only thing I don't like is her hair. I don't like the colour. It looks more yellow then blonde in those pics.

Last edited:
Although I do not follow Infanta Cristina that much, I must say that I like the simple and elegant black dress that she wore- 3/4 sleeves, inverted V/empire cut waist, a diamond brooch, I like so much the style. The lacey mantilla adds to it's elegance.

Nice pics, thanks Crisinaki.:flowers:
I am very surprised to see people touching Cristina's face in the third pic.
It is soooo nice of her though I hope it is not dangerous.
That's why I like the Spanish royals and I don't like the British ones.

Great pictures sis!!!
Cristina is very pretty.

Nice pics, thanks Crisinaki.:flowers:
I am very surprised to see people touching Cristina's face in the third pic.
It is soooo nice of her though I hope it is not dangerous.
That's why I like the Spanish royals and I don't like the British ones.

why it surprises to you? here when Felipe goes to some act the women give good kisses him and they touch it throughout... does not have more remedy is his work ;)

The real family is very queria although some bother that to them, Cristina is charming :flowers:

Thanks Crisiñaki for your excellent pics, as usuel.

This kind of ceremony is very moving. It's a melting of historic tradition founded of the respect of the Army, its devotion for the nation under the protection of God and the kind look of the Royal Family, quiet antic remember of the time wher the Monarchy was from divine origine. Nowaday this basis aren't totally exactly the sames but this "royal protection" stay a tribute necessary in the mental landscape of the population. The best proof is the way how people try to have a physical contact with the infanta Cristina vey impressive in black gown and mantilla.
The collectif uncounscient is always make up with strong images, when upon all you have a so very beautifull infanta to embody this image of protection this ceremony it can't be will far more moving.

merged posts

Those pictures taken in Lanzarote are great. I love Princess Alexia and her children are gorgeous too. And it´s nice to see all the cousins together.

Thanks Cristina for the beautiful pictures. They seem to be such a loving, caring family. And Irene has grown so much.
CARMINHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Infanta Cristina Awards 2007
October 1, 2007 - Social Affairs Ministery
Madrid, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Thanks lula!!
Cristina is WONDERFUL today!!!

Thanks all for the pics, I love what she was wearing, the pink jacket gives the sober outfit a bit of color and shine:)

Too many buttons on that jacket :rolleyes: A few less and it would be perfect. Cristina looks good and obviously loves her Barcelona events, she is so well received by the people!

Thanks for the pics!:flowers:
I don't like very much the white jacket, but I have to say that Cristina looks nice and "chic" as always.
I like a lot the pink jacket she was wearing in Madrid.

Thanks for the all pictures.
I like very much the jacket.

Thanks for the all pictures.
I like very much the jacket.

I agree that the jacket is nice, i like the buitons on it:)

03-10-2007 Barcelona Princess Cristina of Borbon attended the inauguration of the exposition Sonimagfoto 2007 at the Montjuic Fira of Barcelona (PPE)
Picture 1
Picture 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom