Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 10: July - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's bangs look terrible. Sometimes I wonder if there is a hairdresser around at all or if he or she only does a part time job, hence these poor done-it-myself hairdos at certain events.

I have a bad feeling about that since JC has appointed the auditor ...

Sometimes I think Leo cuts mommy's hair:ermm::blink:
those bangs are really really really awful

And I hope JC does something for his girls:D

That's the weakness of the SRF ladies: the HAIR

Queen Sofia's legendary helmet-hair-killed-1/4-of-the-ozone-layer
Infanta Elena's braid-with-a-life-of-his-own
Infanta Cristina's changing-hairdo-bad/good-cuts-sun-damaged-hair
Princess Letizia's fringe-that-looks-like-the-one-of-a-small-donkey

They all need to get a Hair Makeover! :lol:

And Infanta Pilar ? :lol::lol: I think Letizia has caught the Borbon bugs. Her hair used to be always perfect on her TV days.

And Infanta Pilar ? :lol::lol: I think Letizia has caught the Borbon bugs. Her hair used to be always perfect on her TV days.

Yeah, the good thing about TV anchors is that they don't have to care for anything: they are told what to dress, how to have their hair and makeup, it's actually something quite easy, just to let other work their magic on you

And for Infanta Pilar, I guess that's another example of the Helmet-Hair that is so popular in female Royals above the age of 50:rolleyes: :D :ROFLMAO:

Infanta Cristina attended the Gavi Foundation event at the Cooper-Hewitt Museum in New York

PPE Agency New York

Thank you sis and lula!
Cristina is wonderful in NY

I am surprised of which some people do not speak of the hair in official activities of certain people. Bravo :lol:

I am surprised of which some people do not speak of the hair in official activities of certain people. Bravo :lol:

What do you want to say exactly? For my part I ever find the Infanta Cristina up to the situation with her own style between casual/ sport and elegant one for her official events, but no so elegant than her sister the Infanta Elena.

To tell the thrust I don't think that a too sofisticated style would be good for Cristina who have a very sportive allure which fits her so well.

Well, she usually gives speeches when she has official acts, whether is an award delivery or a gallery opening; this one I think is great because it's not only oriented to the spanish people but to all the world

and I think is nice that the GAVI Fund acknowledges her work on behalf of the children in África and that's why she was named into the board of the Child Section of the Foundation:flowers:

Do they have a video of it?

so far nothing, I hope there will be a video at the GAVI Alliance webpage soon:flowers:

Thanks for the pictures girls!!!!
Infanta looks so great.

Thank you!!
I love Cristina look so great

I really like seeing the SRF ladies wearing mantillas, is something so traditional and nice

Cristina's been looking great lately and I think it all comes from the great situation she's in: she's respected, liked, has a fullfilling job, 4 gorgeous kids, a husband who adores her (and whom she adores), nice house

what else can anyone ask for?:flowers:

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like what Cristina is wearing today. I love the mantilla, it's very nice on her. But the dress, terrible. What's wrong witht the top of it? It doesn't seem to fit very well.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like what Cristina is wearing today. I love the mantilla, it's very nice on her. But the dress, terrible. What's wrong witht the top of it? It doesn't seem to fit very well.
Aaaaaa! "Mantilla event!" :lol: Haven't realise it when I was reading their calendar.

Agree. I mean, from the distance it's a nice, simple and elegant gown, but in fact there's sth strange with the breast area. Last time when she was wearing it we had many close-ups so maybe today the photographers remembered it. ;)

Thanks for the pictures, fanletizia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom