Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Infanta Elena has a precious figure :)

that pretty photos of Victoria new born :wub: :wub: :wub: , thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you liked the pics as well, Noelia :flowers: Victoria has been so tiny and Elena looks so relieved and happy..
Monica, the pic of Victoria and Frolian watching the competition is so sweet!!

Here are some more pics:

256xy89.jpg
256xyps.jpg
256y0rr.jpg
256y177.jpg
256y1eg.jpg

(Seeger)

You are most welcome, Noelia and Mon :) There are three things I like about these pics: his perfect little dress, the cute face expressions and if you look at the last pic, it nearly looks like he is flirting with the passers-by. So cute :wub:

As soon as I looked at this photo, I saw a slight resembelance between Felipe Juan and the little boy fourth from the right. (Is it Achileas-Andreas or Constantine-Alexios?):blink:
Anyway, I wonder what you guys thought?? OR, perhaps it's just me seeing things (I have a tendency to that) :innocent:

(Rex features, originally posted by Larzen)

Last edited:
hey S, you are probably right since Pavlos and Elena are first cousins and we know how strong is the royalty gene pool!:lol:
and the boy is Achileas-Andreas, next Carlos Jr, then Odysseas-Kimon and then Constantinos-Alexios:flowers:

...sOfIa.... said:
Anyway, I wonder what you guys thought?? OR, perhaps it's just me seeing things (I have a tendency to that) :innocent:

You're right, there is a slight resemblance between them. I would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.:flowers:

Do you think we'll see all the kids together for her birthday party?
I cannot wait to see Leo and Irene playing together!:wub:

Do you know if Pipe already has had his First Comunion? He is 8, so I thought he was to have it in last Spring... :question: Or maybe I just misses it...

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Do you know if Pipe already has had his First Comunion? He is 8, so I thought he was to have it in last Spring... :question: Or maybe I just misses it...

Not, there has no been news on the topic. He was 8 years in July, I imagine that he will do it next spring. It is in the habit of doing at the age of 8 or 9.

It is an interesting question, to know how they are going to to do it. In the school, in a church near to house, in the Zarzuela...

She's so adorable on her cell phone. :wub: She looks like such a little lady. Thank you very much victoria05.:flowers:

Yes, but he is a little cute imp :punk:

Last edited:
It is not true that he is a devil. He is a child, and as child he had his moment to do pranks; he was the first grandson of the Kings and because of it always he attracted more the attention than his cousins, everything what he was doing was catching more attention and was exaggerated more. But in the last year the boy to matured very much, has grown and now he is the one that has a better behavior. In the last acts of the family he has been very calm, in Leonor's baptism, or in the family photo in Majorca he did not move.

Victoria is so cute and BEAUTIFUL girl !!!!!!!!!

:wub:Poor girl is playing alone... Leo and Irene are too small to play with and all boys are so borrrrring! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
:wub:Poor girl is playing alone... Leo and Irene are too small to play with and all boys are so borrrrring! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

So sympathetic with her mobil and her imper of executive woman, she looks as a trader girl working at the city. Only the bow in her hair and her smile whithout some baby's teeth make her this so kind little girl.:flowers:

Absolutly charming and better than the times when she was sticking her tongue at the photographs:lol: :ROFLMAO: ( for me very funny reaction of a kind naughty littl girl )

Last edited:
Doña Metizia said:
What does a child this young need a cell phone for?
Maybe it's because of safety reasons, so that she can call for help or as her mommy and daddy are travelling a lot. Or maybe she only got it for a moment to play and have fun with it ;) :)
Thanks for all the nice pics, I enjoyed them a lot!

Doña Metizia said:
What does a child this young need a cell phone for?

Theorically you are right, I don't think that the little Victoria has a mobil all days long and perhaps it's the mobil of her nanny?:flowers:

But the shot is very funny and the little girl seems so enjoy, so what?:flowers:

She is and will be beautiful young girl. VF doesn't look like her mother and father. She has just the best genes from the both sides:lol:

She is such a pretty little girl!

It is kind of sad for her because her brother and her male cousins are all about the same age and then Irene, Leonor and now Sofia are all the same age (or just about)! She needs a little playmate in the family :)!

memoo said:
She is such a pretty little girl!

It is kind of sad for her because her brother and her male cousins are all about the same age and then Irene, Leonor and now Sofia are all the same age (or just about)! She needs a little playmate in the family :)!

Lucky for her, Infanta Elena is pretty close to her cousins, several of whom have little girls about Victoria's age.

There are:
Maria de las Mercedes Fernandez y Gomez-Acebo (*2000)
Arrietta Moralws y de Grecia (*2002)
Carla Vigo Ortiz

Last edited:
I beleive that Victoria Frederica has cousines of quiet her age in the family of her father.

Yes. She have cousins around her age.

She is getting every day more grown up! :D I saw her visiting her newbron cousin Infanta Sofía, and she looks more quiet than before...She is a "big girl" now.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom