Felipe Juan Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is cute. but i think she has a bit of an attitude. i suspect her parents have their hands full with her.

pollyemma said:
she is cute. but i think she has a bit of an attitude. i suspect her parents have their hands full with her.

Just her? I think Froilan is like Dennis the menace so...:D :D :D

Soooooo cute!!!! The second photo is really funny! :D
Thanks, M! ;)

what a cute little boy..i love the american flag shorts

What stroke???
In America we get no news regarding any royal family, so I am not aware of any thing, please explain if you have time.
Thanks

Rebafan81 said:
What stroke???
In America we get no news regarding any royal family, so I am not aware of any thing, please explain if you have time.
Thanks

Jaime's Stroke
Hope this helps;)

He really is the spitting image of his mother especially when he wrinkles his nose, which he does a lot.

He is really cute. i think he will grow to a handsome man with a lot of personality to show:D

That pretty this of small, now is very beautiful. I love Victoria. Thank you so much for the photos monica ;) ;) :)

She is sweet :)
I think this picture is so funny- the look of mischief on her face :p

source: cover.es

Last edited:
I love the pictures of Jaime with the kids. They show a side of him we don't often see. Thanks for the pic sOfIa

( from COVER )

This little girl is very expressive. I'm very found of her side naughty girl when she is sticking her tongue to the journalists.She is the good pipil of her brother.... The both have a good concept of how to communicate with th press ( for me ) ......

How old are Victoria onthis pic ? Do you know that ?

She seems to be a bit lonely as a little girl

She is surrounded only by a brother/ male cousins of her age... Irene and Leonor are a bit younger for her! I guess she has a lot of gril friends to play with...:)

adelaide said:
( from COVER )

This little girl is very expressive. I'm very found of her side naughty girl when she is sticking her tongue to the journalists.She is the good pipil of her brother.... The both have a good concept of how to communicate with th press ( for me ) ......

I think that there are more positive and creative ways to express yourself as a child. In addition, let us not forget that these children are royals and not commoners.

Last edited by a moderator:
For very of the Royal Family that they are only she has five years, all the children of this age do these things they are not an expert on protocol, alone they are children :)

Felipe Juan Froilán de Todos los Santos celebrated his first bithday in Lugo, being declared foster son of Lugo.

Standing in front of Saint Froilán, patron of Lugo, Felipe attended the Holly Mass and afterwards his parents in his name offered Bishop José Gómez a Silver Christening Pile and Shell.

During their stay in Lugo the Family attended the Holy Mass, went for a stroll through the town where received tender demonstrations from the people and attended one Official Act at the Town Hall.

(A very sweet moment between Don Jaime and his son)

The offering act to the bishop.

(Source: Hola magazine)

Noelia A.V. said:
For very of the Royal Family that they are only she has five years, all the children of this age do these things they are not an expert on protocol, alone they are children :)
You are right. Unfortunately, the teacher in me always comes out. I even chastise my husband sometimes, which irritates him. I am a teacher of high school students and I have to remind myself that 5 year olds are very different.:)

It will be fun watching this little girl grow up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom