Prince Jean Christophe Napoléon and Princess Olympia and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides they must the name of Imperial House to continue.

And Jean-Christoph is true bonapartist ? I can imagine what the woman he is married .

Although not yet married, the Prince Napoléon has been in a relationship with Gräfin Olympia von Arco for several years.

I remember there were rumours that he also dated Princess Alix of Ligne - which is a little bit ironic, as she's a descendant of the House of Orleans.

Although not yet married, the Prince Napoléon has been in a relationship with Gräfin Olympia von Arco for several years.

I find a picture of them. Very beuatiful and muching couple.

I remember there were rumours that he also dated Princess Alix of Ligne - which is a little bit ironic, as she's a descendant of the House of Orleans.

Indeed, though, in his person, the prince unites the blood of the Bonapartes as well as that of the elder Bourbons and the Orleans. :flowers:

Indeed, though, in his person, the prince unites the blood of the Bonapartes as well as that of the elder Bourbons and the Orleans. :flowers:

And if he ends up marrying his current girlfriend, a descendant of the Austrian Emperors, the lineage of the House of Bonaparte will become even more interesting.

According to some Brazilian monarchist circles, Princess Alix was also rumored to have dated Prince François of Orleans (the now Count of Dreux) and even Prince Amedeo of Belgium. Both are now married.

The Princess will be 31 in two weeks. I expect she'll soon marry (and marry well, I hope).

Prince Jean-Christophe Napoléon has released via social media the following message after the terrorist attacks in Paris:

Toutes mes pensées et prières aux victimes de ces actes cruels de barbarie contre nos valeurs universelles. Face à la terreur, la France restera forte et unie. ‪#‎LibertéEgalitéFraternité‬ ‪#‎PrayForParis‬

Prince Jean-Christophe Napoléon was made an honorary citizen of London at a dinner to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo:

Le prince Jean-Christophe Napoléon, citoyen d'honneur de la ville de Londres - Noblesse & Royautés

Many other royals were also in attendance.

Don't think I've read an article the last few years about J-C without at least one Arco-Zinnenberg being mentioned. Any update on the status of his relationship with Olympia?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Seems Jean-Christophe and Olympia are still an item, then.

Last edited:
Indeed!!!!!!!!!!! Very handsome!!!!! ;) And after i lost Nicolae i think find new fav Prince!!

Yes, Jean-Christophe does look rather handsome! :p He's another guest who I didn't realise attended, it was nice to see him there.

As far as I know, no one of Arco-Zinneberg sisters is married?

Jean Christophe Napoleon and the social media..

Hello everyone..

I was looking through Instagram and came cross an account under the name "Jean-Christophe Napoleon" I was wondering if it's official one or not, but I guess since it's private it's belongs to him! (hint the pic) :ermm:

Nora.

Hello everyone..

I was looking through Instagram and came cross an account under the name "Jean-Christophe Napoleon" I was wondering if it's official one or not, but I guess since it's private it's belongs to him! (hint the pic) :ermm:

Nora.
I think it's him. He's followed by a few aristocrats & Royal houses that I follow.

What's his opinion about the problem of a larger autonomy for Corsica, the island of his forefathers?

And if he ends up marrying his current girlfriend, a descendant of the Austrian Emperors, the lineage of the House of Bonaparte will become even more interesting.

According to some Brazilian monarchist circles, Princess Alix was also rumored to have dated Prince François of Orleans (the now Count of Dreux) and even Prince Amedeo of Belgium. Both are now married.

The Princess will be 31 in two weeks. I expect she'll soon marry (and marry well, I hope).

Interesting indeed if they end up marrying.

What would be considered as "marrying well" for him? Are there any restrictions in the family?

Has anyone here met him? Wonder to know what sort of person he is.

Interesting indeed if they end up marrying.

What would be considered as "marrying well" for him? Are there any restrictions in the family?

Has anyone here met him? Wonder to know what sort of person he is.
Given that his grandmother was born a "mere" Countess and his father (in his second marriage) and uncle both married commoners without dynastic repercussions I'd say he's free to marry anyone he wants. Besides as Head of the House it's up to him to set down the rules.

Last edited:
Given that his grandmother was born a "mere" Countess and his father (in his second marriage) and uncle both married commoners without dynastic repercussions I'd say he's free to marry anyone he wants. Besides as Head of the House it's up to him to set down the rules.

The second marriage had repercussions for Prince Charles, the father of Jean-Chistophe. By testament Prince Charles became disinherited and in one go his son Jean-Christophe was named head of the dynasty.

What's his opinion about the problem of a larger autonomy for Corsica, the island of his forefathers?

The head of the Bonapartist House is a convinced and openly republican, as well a fierce defender of the Republic. It is unlikely he would support any desintegration of France, let alone monarchist tendences.

His son Jean-Christophe has no profile on this but it is unlikely a figure like him would support sedistic movements. It would only provoke seditism in Bretagne, Pays Basque, Navarre, the Alsace, etc. Very much against the ideas of his most famous historical relative for whom a strong and unitary France was the raison d'être.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second marriage had repercussions for Prince Charles, the father of Jean-Chistophe. By testament Prince Charles became disinherited and in one go his son Jean-Christophe was named head of the dynasty.

Weren't the main reasons for disinheritance the differences in political views and the divorce of Prince Charles and Princess Beatrice as divorce is forbidden?

Weren't the main reasons for disinheritance the differences in political views and the divorce of Prince Charles and Princess Beatrice as divorce is forbidden?

Most likely the openly republicanism of Prince Charles was a thorn in the flesh for the bonapartists but the three formal reasons for the drastic testamentary actions were: marrying without permission of the head of the House, adopting without permission of the Head of the House and marrying against the dynastic interests and tradition of the House. Prince Charles' republicanism formally is no factor in the juridical battle to fight his father's testament.

Needless to say that the bonapartist infighting and the openly republicanism by Prince Charles is not very much advancing the Bonapartist cause. The same can be said about the chronic infighting amongst the Orléanists. The République has zero comma zero to fear from both pretending Houses.

Last edited:
My mistake then. I was sure it was the divorce and then that mess about changing the family name that got between father and son.

If there is strife in The House of Bonaparte because of a divorce I'm sure old Josephine is laughing on a cloud in heaven.

Last edited:
Most likely the openly republicanism of Prince Charles was a thorn in the flesh for the bonapartists but the three formal reasons for the drastic testamentary actions were: marrying without permission of the head of the House, adopting without permission of the Head of the House and marrying against the dynastic interests and tradition of the House. Prince Charles' republicanism formally is no factor in the juridical battle to fight his father's testament.

Needless to say that the bonapartist infighting and the openly republicanism by Prince Charles is not very much advancing the Bonapartist cause. The same can be said about the chronic infighting amongst the Orléanists. The République has zero comma zero to fear from both pretending Houses.

Thank you for the explanation. So is being a commoner not advancing the cause? Does it mean that Charles and Beatrice's marriage was arranged to keep the tradition of the dynasty as in bringing more aristo/royal blood and connections into the mix?

Back
Top Bottom