Prince Jean Christophe Napoléon and Princess Olympia and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nasagi15

City
Garland
Country
United States
So basically I was just wondering what he did for his birthday on July 11th. I was also wondering did he go to the royal wedding of William and Kate. And also the royal Monaco wedding. Also some just basic facts about him and about his relationship with the british royal , would help alot . Just any facts , thank you and please :D:flowers:

I believe that he is working as an investment analyst for Morgan Stanley in New York, so not too much time to celebrate his birthday I would say ;). In any case, he is a very private person so we will never know.

He did not go to the royal wedding in London and is only very distantly related to the British RF. His closest connection with a ruling house is with the Belgian RF, and I believe that his father still attended the wedding of the Belgian crown prince with Countess Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz.

Last edited:
So that means that he most likely didn't recive a invitation right? Please & thank you

Well, I am not clear voyant yet, but I would say that it isn't very likely.

Sorry for bothering you again DX But was any of the french royal family inivted to british royal wedding? lLike Prince Charles Napolean? But basically was any french royal invited? Please and thank you ...Sorry again

To my knowledge, none of the French Royals were invited to the Cambridge wedding. I don't believe the British Royal Family and the French Royals are all that close.:flowers:

Sorry for bothering you again DX But was any of the french royal family inivted to british royal wedding? lLike Prince Charles Napolean? But basically was any french royal invited? Please and thank you ...Sorry again

I believe Jean-Christophe's uncle Prince Carlo of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro and his wife went. I guess for Legitimists he is a French royal.

:previous:
The Duke and Duchess of Castro were invited, but didn't attend the wedding because the Duchess was ill.

Thank you for the answers so much! So he is still working at morgan stanely in new york right? And how does pick clients , I mean don't people try to harras him because he's a prince and all?

According to recent reports, Prince Jean Christophe Napoleón is currently in a relationship with Gräfin Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg (b. 1988; daughter of Archduchess Maria Beatrix of Austria and Graf Riprand von und zu Arco-Zinneberg).

The Prince still works in New York City for Morgan Stanley.

The Countess graduated this year from Yale University.

Extraconfidencial

Last edited:
Funny dress of Olimpia! Are they a couple?

Is Gräfin Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg the niece of Prince Lorenz of Belgium?

Yes, she is. Olympia is the daughter of Count Riprand of Arco-Zinneberg and Archduchess Maria Beatrice.
Her mother, Archduchess Maria Beatrice, is the daughter of Robert, Archduke of Austria-Este, and the elder sister of Prince Lorenz of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the blogspot of the Luxembourg grand ducal family he went to the wedding of Grand Duke Guillaume with princess alix de ligne. or was at least pictured going to the wedding with her. i thought he was dating Olympia unless they are just friends

How could be somebody "heir of our Kings and of our republics"?

I don't know. The Bonaparte are monarchists and Republicans?

They can't be consider a real Royal Family because they were just people who served the republic and then proclaimed themselves Emperors.

Well, since they are included in the Almanach de Gotha & listed under the royal families in the 1st part, I am sure that they are not the only ones considering themselves as such.

Both Prince Jean Christophe Napoléon and his father Charles Bonaparte were interviewed by Belgian television during their attendance at the 200th anniversary commemoration of the Battle of Waterloo. Among other things, they emphasized their connection to Belgium through their ancestress Princess Clementine, the youngest daughter of King Leopold II. It was also made clear that there is no disagreement between the father and son as to who is the Head of the Imperial House (i.e. that it is Prince Jean-Christophe).

Waterloo, 200 ans: un descendant de Napoléon s'est rendu à Waterloo - Vidéo - RTL Vidéos

But his father is very alive why is Jean-Christophe and not his father Charles Head of the Imperial House?

Thank you for this Benjamin. Very interested . Except if Charles Napoleon he change his mind again.

And Jean-Christoph is true bonapartist ? I can imagine what the woman he is married .

Last edited by a moderator:
But his father is very alive why is Jean-Christophe and not his father Charles Head of the Imperial House?

However it is silent around the Bonapartist movement, bonapartism had (like carlism, gaullism, falangism) a very, very conservative moral with a desire for a "strongman" (or a dictator, if you want). The Carlist movement is even more reactionary, with ultra-catholic views.

Prince Charles Napoléon had more liberal views and he was shoved aside by "true bonapartists".

Prince Carlos Hugo de Bourbon de Parme had more liberal views and he was shoved aside by "true carlists".

Infante Don Juan de Borbón had more liberal views and he was shoved aside by "true falangists".

Not royal but more or less the same: Marine Le Pen holds eeeeeehmmm... somewhat more "liberal" views (or that is her façade) than her father Jean-Marie Le Pen. Father wants to shove daughter away because he sees her as a "traitor" of his right-wing conservative ideals.

Needless to say that this is often disastrous, such internal feuds inside one family.

Last edited:
They can't be consider a real Royal Family because they were just people who served the republic and then proclaimed themselves Emperors.

Prince Jean-Christope has more blue blood than many of today's royals.

Parents:
Charles Bonaparte, prince Napoléon
Béatrice de Bourbon, princesse des Deux Siciles

Grandparents:
Louis Bonaparte, prince Napoléon
Alix (des comtes) de Foresta
Ferdinand de Bourbon, Prince des Deux Siciles
Chantal (des comtes) de Chevron de Villette

Great-grandparents:
Victor Bonaparte, prince Napoléon
Clémentine, princesse de Belgique
Albéric comte de Foresta
Geneviève Fredet
Rainier de Bourbon, prince des Deux Siciles
Maria Carolina comtesse Zamoyska
Joseph-Pierre de Chevron, comte de Villette
Marie de Colbert du Cannet

:flowers:

I found Google groups - a good explanation, between Jean and Charles.

And Jean-Christoph is true bonapartist ? I can imagine what the woman he is married .

I don't know if Prince Jean-Christoph is a true bonapartist. Maybe he is, maybe he is not. His father openly flirted with "liberal" ideas and that did cost him the support of the "true bonapartists".

Maybe Prince Jean-Christophe is in his heart a liberal man, a social-democrat even. We don't know. But the difference: he keeps his mouth shut, he does nothing controversial, not for the common public and not for the conservative bonapartists. 'Speech is silver; silence is golden'...

:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom